IMG 4101
IMG 4102
IMG 4122
IMG 4127
IMG 4147
Bubblecheese and gorilla bomb harvest

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

just chopped my Arif Og looks awesome this is all off one plant.. would any one recommend splitting the big buds down to dry to avoid mould. I've not grown donkey dicks before:D
I can't imagine any need to do that bro, I've had some pretty damn fat buds in the past and never had any issue with mold after they were hung to dry, I'd be surprised as shit to see that happen unless there was already mold in there.
Looks nice btw.

whitebob

whitebob

I can't imagine any need to do that bro, I've had some pretty damn fat buds in the past and never had any issue with mold after they were hung to dry, I'd be surprised as shit to see that happen unless there was already mold in there.
Looks nice btw.
ok thanks bud.. I'm super pleased with this run considering the problems i had when i went on holiday and everything got bit dry... i would rather leave them be, i like to handle my buds a s little as possible and they look fucking cool too.:)

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Sorry fellas i knee deep in it atm....busier than fuck.....idk how to change someones name...dont think u can.....View attachment 746401 View attachment 746402 View attachment 746403 View attachment 746404
Damn bro, looks like you're gonna have one hell of a grow room there based on the available space and knowing that you're an animal! lol I'm jealous! I'm hoping like hell that there will come a time when I'm back to being physically able to take on a big grow and I can go for it.
Best of luck in the new home there brother and the new grow space as well.

whitebob

whitebob

How u all doing anyways? Here's a few snaps of what's been going on at in manc #1 sherbet cookies x karma head stash #2 loui og x karma head stash #3 mancdank strawberry dawg black grape pheno
looking nice there bud! got second lot of nepoji mid way through flower.. fucking throwing balls again won't be running her agin... fast a nd nice smoke just too risky having a ball thrower in my perpetual flower room. hopefully she hasn't fucked the whole room already..(literally) we shall see... went to pluck a ball that i hadn't spotted and.... proof!!! followed by "bollocks" only one so hope it will be ok... how did your camping weekend go that you were sorting out?

mancdank

mancdank

looking nice there bud! got second lot of nepoji mid way through flower.. fucking throwing balls again won't be running her agin... fast a nd nice smoke just too risky having a ball thrower in my perpetual flower room. hopefully she hasn't fucked the whole room already..(literally) we shall see... went to pluck a ball that i hadn't spotted and.... proof!!! followed by "bollocks" only one so hope it will be ok... how did your camping weekend go that you were sorting out?
Got a little too late to sort shit out guna do it next year now it's going no where lol and get a spray called switch that will deal with any seed issues

Top Bottom