Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

How u all doing anyways? Here's a few snaps of what's been going on at in manc #1 sherbet cookies x karma head stash #2 loui og x karma head stash #3 mancdank strawberry dawg black grape pheno

That shit looks fuckin phenomenal!

Looks sweet bud. Suppose that's the one downside to a large space. Takes a lot of work to get it running. Probably my favorite bit setting up groom.

I just want it to be over with.....

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Lads any insight on the easiest way to flower out a male and colllect pollen without getting it everywhere? Wanna start some chucking :love1:
Haven't done it myself but, seen some guys build some pretty clever isolation chambers that fit right in a tent with other stuff no problem. Given some consideration to trying to make one myself but...

mancdank

mancdank

Lads any insight on the easiest way to flower out a male and colllect pollen without getting it everywhere? Wanna start some chucking :love1:
Buy a cheap tent and put a 150w light in there I got 1 for 30 brand new for the tent and the light was about 80 it's 60cm x 60cm base and 1.2m high that's what I used when I done a little reversing and gathered some pollen from a strawberry dawg male hope this helps or I guess u could start chopping tubs up and stacking em but I like my way best lol

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

yo whats crackalackin?
The most vigorous out of two blue liver s1 from London city genetics.
Outgrew everything else in the grow room.real vigorousView attachment 697199iv cleaned up the bottom since I took this pic
Here's my 4 View attachment 697198 View attachment 697194 View attachment 697197 View attachment 697196
And a few pics of a leaf off a dream lotus that's showing signs of problems.its on the top 1/4 of the plant and in the new growth.
Any ideas wat it could be?View attachment 697191 View attachment 697192 View attachment 697193
What's your size bulb..seems to look like what happened to me-it ended up being a dual 600w.Wen I swopped from m/halide 600w.My leaves looked similar.moved it so it was 600 ml away an all went well.But I'm no expert.Some 1 on here will no.GOOD LUCK.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Oh shit it's just got a little more real :) the 630 de cdm dimlux is up and running
How are you finding that bit of kit? I had to buy a climate control but got the hyper fan version cause I run a hyper fan ( when I am active had security scare so shut down for a while might move soon though) should have sent it back cause digital display not working but I kept it as was doing job and temps where all over place without it and didn't want to wait for replacement

Top Bottom