Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Haven't done it myself but, seen some guys build some pretty clever isolation chambers that fit right in a tent with other stuff no problem. Given some consideration to trying to make one myself but...

Yeah me to mate but I'm lazy lol
Might go with what manc said and just get a little dr60 got a lovely stud from a pack of blue steel ( Og blueberry x the cube ) from exotic.
Anyone fancy some Glue Steel lol

RG420

RG420

Buy a cheap tent and put a 150w light in there I got 1 for 30 brand new for the tent and the light was about 80 it's 60cm x 60cm base and 1.2m high that's what I used when I done a little reversing and gathered some pollen from a strawberry dawg male hope this helps or I guess u could start chopping tubs up and stacking em but I like my way best lol

That's what I'm gunna do mate nice one, got a few bits laying around already so just need to get the tent :)

mancdank

mancdank

All right Manc, I was looking at a 600w dimlux last night ( looking to upgrade my ol 600w magnetic ballast lol ) you reckon that would be a good choice to have in a dr120 tent mate?
Yes mate but same with any 400v light make sure u got the head night or in your case don't over veg em or your guna run into problems with airy buds this isn't a opinion it's tried and tested fact also another concern if your getting a unit that has the ballast attached in a tent is the weight u will have hanging with your fan and filter so if it's a cheapo tent chances of it collapsing is high but saying this they do sell a dimlux 600w 400v that isn't attached it's remote like a standard ballast so all u would need is the ballast and bulb and your away only thing u would miss out on really would be the alpha optics reflector but u could still use the controller and camera hope this helps bro

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

I will take the lack of response as a no :)
HaHa,you ok there.Just Buzzin with ya.✌️.what music you into ?.An wot'ya growin (I've got a 2 mean lookin KO by Gorilla seeds.Whatever ya do,don't fukin by them.i had to beg these mutha fukaz to grow,talkin a stealth grow-this takes the biscuit.12 wk's veg-top'd em to fuk an put a trellis on em(40 or so bud sites)only abar 2 a half ft now but if I'd of 4 wk veg'd em I could of used a match box to stealth grow.There cool if you wanna super stealth grow like.But I'd rather have anythin 4ft upwards in 4 wk's meself.Had a few HEADBAND 707 on the go last time,they were belters,4 wk beg chopped at 10 wk's an flushed em for last 2 wk's got 6 off 1 an 6 half off thee other dry!.An the kid a got the cut's from has gone AWOL.A think he's in the jug....poor cunt,the U.K. for ya!,also loose lips sink em as ya no.Right I'm off for now,get a reply fired bk if ya wanna share any info-well to be honest it's me who needs some info.Speak more if ya reply.KEEP SAFE LAD ✌️

Limonene

Limonene

970087AC F860 49F5 9B22 FD47678B2FD8
@Mr Bee @william76 genetically behind huh?

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

I would love to know wtf hes talking about with me not really being on here for as long as he's been a member so it's a high chance its a dupe acc or 1 of toasts bum boys from another thread maybe fucks knows
A DUPE ACC-YOU BET YA BOTTOM DOLLAR ITS A DUPE ACC IM FROM THE UK....But all the same if I offended you it was'nt meant.Hope alls goin well with your plants n set up.

Top Bottom