uk pineapple

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bannana man

heres some pics of uk pineapple which is a cross of 1990s skunk 1 and alaskan jamaican ,this strain was made by sonic seeds and is now clone only ,it was made abt 11 years ago and is a very nice fruity smoke which is almost like a fruity cheese . the stone is strong but not overpowering ,nice and relaxing ,flower time 9 weeks but can be taken to 12 weeks if pushed out. the yeild is massive

Uk pineapple
Uk pineapple 2
Uk pineapple 3
Uk pineapple 4
Uk pineapple 5
Uk pineapple 6
Uk pineapple 7
Uk pineapple 8
Uk pineapple 9
U

ukcheesehead

very nice . u can see alot of the 90s skunk no 1 in it . what week is it in the pics ? the foxtails look like they will get loads bigger .

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Those are some nice thick buds....I'm currently growing Pineapple x Ak-47 right now and hope they look as delicious as your purdy ladies.

T

Thick Smoke

beautifull!!! props to you

judging by the 11 week pics i would definatley let them run the full course

B

bannana man

taste is sweeter at about 9-9.5 when it goes longer the taste is more winey ,,,its very simular to cheese ,when in a bag smells like cheese once you squeeze the bud a cheesness is released along with a dank fruity smell ,pineapple cubes

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
This is a great cut, and IMO a lot better than the cheese. Such a lovely flavor and stone!

D

doubleds

dude

Thats what i am talking about bman, love to try the astroschnapple made from this cut !!

K

Kilo

drooling ...... been wanting to try this strain for years...she is a real beauty

H

HCC

astroschnapple?

mhh that sounds quite nice and tasty, and the bud for sure looks gooood :)
is that a little pineapple in the first picture? lol

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

looks good bman does the smell resemble the name? lol:dance

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
nice pics bman , the sk1 i used was from earlly 80s but did have a pooey cheese smell to it , but not as dark and more subtle but fruity , very gooey ....

i love how the cut is still going after all these years ....

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
kalshnapple is like a hazy c99

also peaches , bannanas , apricots . the pastil type fruits .
depends on what pheno ... the tropicanna pheno seems to be the best of the bunch at the mo ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom