uk pineapple

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Maltyy

I see pictures of a pineapple cut in hightimes a bunch lately, and I always wonder if it is the same cut. Either way, I love THESE pics and descriptions. Thanks for sharing nana mana.......luckily I have a couple dozen Pineapple x Shimla seeds :devil

Solidopc

Solidopc

Looks really nice. Very much like the pictures of skunk#1 sensi show but with nicer colour to it. Big fat colas and hardly any leafs. I love a good fruity smoke too. Nice one dude.

M

Maltyy

Sorry ban man.......no scanner. However, there is a picture of pineapple in the centerfold of the current issue. Yours looks different, but it may just be because your buds are much, much bigger. I was more just curious if you knew. The England cutting you grow is what I am interested in. Later.

B

bannana man

ive sent high times pics of the uk pineapple ,but they said they were not gonna put them in the mag as the pics were to small ,uk pineapple not same as us pineapple

O

organic herbalist

ive had canadian grown pineapple. was a nice smoke tasty id say a indy/sativa hybrid leaning more indica.
ive seen some uk pineapple before but it wasnt grown the best and was wet so i didnt buy any.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
I see pictures of a pineapple cut in hightimes a bunch lately, and I always wonder if it is the same cut. Either way, I love THESE pics and descriptions. Thanks for sharing nana mana.......luckily I have a couple dozen Pineapple x Shimla seeds :devil

we ended up calling the pineapple x shimla pinequeen ...
imo the best pineapple cross so far , my personal favourite , i wont make that exact cross again , so keep moms , it has some amazing smells and taste , all ones i have grown and seen have been keepers , just try popping 2 or 3 see what you think .
these beans are rare now ..

M

Maltyy

:nod Oh, I got two packs specificly to get something awesome to KEEP. Thanks for the info guys. Thanks for helping me aquire these seeds too! A few people's pics of the UK pineapple and consistently sweet reviews got me interested......banana man being one of these folks. And thanks GB for putting these seeds out.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
i will have many pineapple crosses here , just got to make some more , hard to keep up lol ....

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
Sounds interesting.. any 8 weekers?

safe house is pineapple x shiva =7 to 8 weeks
pynamite is pineapple x dynamite = 8 weeks
shivas fury is pynamite x shiva = 7 to 8 weeks
pinequeen is pineapple x shimla = 7 to 10 weeks
lemon pie is pineapple x pure lemon thai ko samui = 16 to 20 weeks

hope this elps

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Always wondered what dynamite was? I dont mean the kieselguhr based explosive.

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

safe house is pineapple x shiva =7 to 8 weeks
pynamite is pineapple x dynamite = 8 weeks
shivas fury is pynamite x shiva = 7 to 8 weeks
pinequeen is pineapple x shimla = 7 to 10 weeks
lemon pie is pineapple x pure lemon thai ko samui = 16 to 20 weeks

hope this elps

Ive always enjoyed growing shiva's, Easy, managable, forgiving, no stretch, big nugs.. the works. Havent seen her around in dam for a while.. She lost the battle from PP, as a commercial strain. Those first 4 are very interesting for me, me thinks:clapping:rock

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I have been lucky enough to sample most of Sonics offerings, and they will take the dam by storm.

You need Bmans Mantis also. OMG - Instant night night!

B

BITYmagicBeanz

bitys getting jealous.lol where is the love. all looking nice. wud like to try the best one from this lot

Latest posts

Top Bottom