Uk Votes To Leave The Eu

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Are you fucking kidding me To me i really could care less Canada here lets see how many decide to move here shortly lol ..
Your brain washed thinking the rock is some power house India could beat the shit out of you in a matter of days that is how strong you really are you were strong with being united your very weak now and trust me know one will come running to your side if shit was to hit the fan with a country like Russia or china or Pakistan or India you would get schooled pretty quick

PS i was talking political as in global affairs with you out your words really ring hollow now View attachment 611178
Idiot

Limonene

Limonene

The allies we have won't just not be there because we've fucked the EU off or we won't be there when needed it's that simple and tbh I can't think of a army man for man that can bring more to the table than the British army all the bs about trade is bs they need our shit just as much today as they did next week
Which products of ours do the world buy? Computer games and...? We have a trade deficit. That means we buy a lot and sell a little. Never a good situation.
And maybe if wars were fought man to man we might have a chance but they aren't. Our military has faced devastating cuts over the last few years. Still a great army i agree but underfunded, undermanned and badly equipped.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

The allies we have won't just not be there because we've fucked the EU off or we won't be there when needed it's that simple and tbh I can't think of a army man for man that can bring more to the table than the British army all the bs about trade is bs they need our shit just as much today as they did next week
lol if look back at word war 2 all the answers are right there sorry dude your wrong

mancdank

mancdank

lol if look back at word war 2 all the answers are right there sorry dude your wrong
Where are u from exactly and if it wasn't for the uk the rest of Europe would have speaking German a very long time ago !

Limonene

Limonene

Where are u from exactly and if it wasn't for the uk the rest of Europe would have speaking German a very long time ago !
We were getting spanked till the americans got involved and germany made suicidal mistake of opening a second front against Russia. And that is historical FACT.
It doesn't mean we weren't brave or our soldiers were not heroes but it is still a FACT.

mancdank

mancdank

We were getting spanked till the americans got involved and germany made suicidal mistake of opening a second front against Russia. And that is historical FACT.
It doesn't mean we weren't brave or our soldiers were not heroes but it is still a FACT.
Agreed bit if we didn't get stuck into em the way we did when we did no country on the planet could have stopped them that's also a fact imagine if we would have rolled over like the rest if Europe did

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Anyways back on target, i be worried seriously worried.
you got your sovereignty but at a very huge cost
If anything it would be a wise decision to be associated with EU for good reason like Norway there not a EU member but follow EU rules ..
It appears you guys want to play on your rules so i would bet there is going to be a conflict between you and EU and EU no matter what still has the control of your outcome be it trade
One good thing you can now go fishing and fil your stomachs cause your not going to be able to sell it at the world level

Limonene

Limonene

Agreed bit if we didn't get stuck into em the way we did when we did no country on the planet could have stopped them that's also a fact imagine if we would have rolled over like the rest if Europe did
Well no actually thats wrong too. The league of nations was crumbling - sound familiar? - so in europe no individual nation was strong enough or had the will to stop hitler taking the sudeten land. So our Prime minister Neville chamberlain pursued the policy of appeasement - to let Hitler take what he wanted to keep him happy - believing that once hitler had taken the sudetenland he would be satisfied and conflict would cease. So essentially if our prime minister along with the french at the time had stood TOGETHER as a united europe we may have stopped Germany before ww2 had even started.
There are parallels today, obvious ones, replace Germany with russia, the Sudeten with ukraine and the league of nations with the EU. Literally does no one read fucking history books, we keep making the same stupid mistakes.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Lie USA would of stopped them just like japan only took 2 bombs :)

Limonene

Limonene

Lie USA would of stopped them just like japan only took 2 bombs :)

Ha even that whole scenario is a myth. America dropped the bombs on Japan as a show of strength to Russia. Japan had already communicated its desire to surrender. They had 25 cities destroyed before hiroshima and nagasaki, 2 more did not make a difference. The russian army was massing on Japans western borders and America realised the next global conflict was with the Russians and wanted to show THEM their new toy. They threatened Russia with it repeatedly over the next few years until russia acquired its own nuclear weapons.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

i know history first hand father and mother were there German side so know first hand uncle was SS and died in Stalingrad the biggest fight of all war
Eveyone was scared shitless of Germany there is not country today that could of done what Hitler did
Think about it how fast he took France one month and 12 days German destroyed France PS by the 12 day you all were already back home lol you ran

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Russia and USA were allies they were showing the world the force

Limonene

Limonene

i know history first hand father and mother were there German side so know first hand uncle was SS and died in Stalingrad the biggest fight of all war
Eveyone was scared shitless of Germany there is not country today that could of done what Hitler did
Think about it how fast he took France one month and 12 days German destroyed France PS by the 12 day you all were already back home lol you ran
Yes but my point is that if the league of nations had been united then Hitler could, possibly have been stopped in his tracks much earlier. What Germany achieved militarily was amazing and a lot of it stemmed from Hitlers correct assumption that europe and the league of nations was weak and divided. So that is why i voted remain.
I didn't run anywhere, i wasn't born yet.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

i like this and people think Brexit is a good idea lol
Icqrgo

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Did macdank go home? Come back Mac, you have all the answers....it's all the darn immigrants right?

Quick question for everyone: will the brexit not make trade more difficult? Will it not effect the seed market that is primarily located over there?

mancdank

mancdank

Ran ??? Remind me again how that war ended

mancdank

mancdank

Did macdank go home? Come back Mac, you have all the answers....it's all the darn immigrants right?

Quick question for everyone: will the brexit not make trade more difficult? Will it not effect the seed market that is primarily located over there?
No I'm here and don't dare make out like I'm some fuckin racist :badboy: where are u from !

Latest posts

Top Bottom