ukcheeseheads cheese hash

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

fuck that was good shit UK:) 1st i was high and then i was stoned for hours lol, me and the wife had to order a takeaway coz we got the munchies and we order more than we could eat but sumhow managed to eat it all and we still was stoned. I rollled another fat joint of cheese with sum mo' hash after i had eaten and all i remember is that i was knocked the fuck out and fell asleep and woke up with this buzz still lol

im rolling another 1 now:dance:dance:dance

U

ukcheesehead

fuck that was good shit UK:) 1st i was high and then i was stoned for hours lol, me and the wife had to order a takeaway coz we got the munchies and we order more than we could eat but sumhow managed to eat it all and we still was stoned. I rollled another fat joint of cheese with sum mo' hash after i had eaten and all i remember is that i was knocked the fuck out and fell asleep and woke up with this buzz still lol

im rolling another 1 now:dance:dance:dance

wicked lol . the buzz isnt my cup of tea . its tooooo heady and trippy for me .glad u injoyed .

F

farmercheese

I harvested my cheese with my hands and the resin that came off from my fingers was devastating. Wipes you out for hours. good thing about it is you cn smoke the resin whilst you're waiting for the weed to dry,

H

hazyfontazy

great looking hash ,,,respect for admitting the whities ,,,try making cheese oil ,that'll whitey people who aint even in the room lol

H

Husbandnwife420

im willing 2 b a gunnepig ask mickey he smokes anything:yawn id smoke it to the dome dump out ashes and pach a nuther

big bong hitt of gooie hash im high and im just thinking bout it:dance

Top Bottom