Ukhem phenos

• Thread starter hybridvigor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hybridvigor

hybridvigor

I dunno if I'll get any response here but has anyone that has grown out the UKhem also grown out OG Kush S1's from orgnkid back in '05? I had some good stuff come outta those orgnkid beans and being that Ukhem has some of those genetics I am hoping to get some phenos just like the OG S1s.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Man I've been asking Ukhem questions for a looooong time bro, good luck with that one. I'm running some now though and I have a lanky female and male I figure they're the OG leaners and a stout male that resembles my Chemdog D crosses in the room. I'm using both to make some F2s. Heard that Orgnkid OG Kush was bomb! And though nobody answers the questions about it (Ukhem) the consensus is out that it's straight up DANK!!

T

TreFarmer

Got 1/5 germ rate so far... gonna pop the other 5 ...maybe... still waiting.
Not real happy about it... bid full price a couple days before the sale, & ended up losing out on the Titanium at full price (got lost?) Not a real good day... worst thing I owe my patient for the Titaniums... ahhhhhh
Oh well I am sure Connoisseur will take care of me...

hybridvigor

hybridvigor

S420- yeah orgnkid had some fire! Wonder what happened to that guy? Good luck with your crops and F2s. Would love to see how yours turn out. I might have to also give the OGChem a try as well just to see the difference and cause I hear that stuff is bomb too! Sometimes it seems like people don't really want to say much or answer too many questions when something is super cause they want to keep the secret to themselves. hehe. that's what i'm thinking at least.

Tre - Sorry to hear about the bad germ rate and lost package. Hope your 1 that germed will be some kill. you got any other beans in the works?

true grit

true grit

Popped 3 i believe a while back, got 2 males and 1 fem. Very OG looking but with a different mothball'ish aroma. Didn't keep the cut because i didn't think yield was gonna be there...well it was, yielded nice, finished pretty fast for OG leaner and once cured smoke was strong and tasty. I will be popping some more soon unless i can snag some OGChem to pop first. Patients definitely dug this cross for an OG. Ran it at the same time as some LL f2's and the UKhem pheno def beat em out.

hybridvigor

hybridvigor

hell yes TG that sounds dope! Mmm mothballs. hehe. I remember the orgnkid S1's finishing fast too. I used to take mine at 45-50 days. *shhhhhh* hahaha. LL F2 as in LemonLarry?

symbiote420

symbiote420

I heard he got busted, but I don't know how reliable the source of that info is, but hell yeah HV I'm definitely getting a rubbery, garlicky, mothballish type smell off her. I'm 21 days in bloom now and to me she looks almost identical to the Ghost OG cut, she just smells a lil' funkier like the Chemdog D. One of the easiest OGs to grow IMO, not finicky at all. I'll be using both male phenos on her and some White S1s I have going as well!
Damn TG that's says a lot for the Ukhem beating out the Lemon Larry dude, I'll have to reveg this baby then, I didn't take any cuts myself......you're the 4th person I heard say that they should have took cuts now, WOW!!

T

truecannabliss

Not 100% sure of the cuts used by Orgnkid but its fair to say he was using some stunning ladies.
Peace

J

Jerseyfresh

I think my last order of con ukchem n fuel got lost along with the piesces buy on get one to, Been 3 weeks still nothing.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a ghost pheno that was rock hard and garlic lemon funk. I was looking for more chem leaners so i didnt take cuts either. Good phenos in dem dar beans!

J

Jerseyfresh

Just recieved ny order I have 4 soaking now and 4 dazed also...

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice, I've been eyeing that Dazed too! Good luck with em bro!!

Top Bottom