Ultimate Brownies

• Thread starter SodaLicious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SodaLicious

SodaLicious

This by far is the best I've found. I substitute the vanilla with peppermint extract.

Prep Time: 20 minutes

Cook Time: 40 minutes

Total Time: 1 hour

Yield: 24 Servings

Ingredients:

• 8- 1 ounce squares of unsweetened chocolate
  • 1 cup butter
  • 5 eggs
  • 3 cups sugar
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla
  • 1-1/2 cups flour
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2-1/2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts, lightly toasted
Preparation:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (or 325 degrees F. for glass or dark metal pan). Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat; set aside. In a mixer, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla at high speed for 10 minutes**. Blend in chocolate mixture, flour and salt until just mixed. Stir in the nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake Ultimate Brownies for 35-40 minutes. (Don't over bake.) Cool and frost if desired, but that is not necessary.

420alldaze

420alldaze

sounds like a winner to me. do you have any pics of a batch? thanks 42o

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

sounds like a winner to me. do you have any pics of a batch? thanks 42o

As a matter of fact I do!!! They are real good, i used a wicked butter fudge frosting recipe with bud butter in it too!! A small piece does the trick for sure. I also used whole pecans instead of walnuts.
DSCF1115
DSCF1116
DSCF1117

420alldaze

420alldaze

they look absolutely delicious! nice ill be tryin that recipe after my next run. thanks 42o

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I gave some of these to a few friends, now they want to buy some!! I said 10 bucks a square what you all think?

neverbreak

neverbreak

i always kinda regret reading these threads coz they make me so goddamned hungry! lol

:D

looks like a killer recipe bro, good work.

...now did i miss something or are these not supposed to have weed in them? o_O

neverbreak

420madness

420madness

its got has to caz his friend wanna buy it for $10 a square.

nugatronica

nugatronica

those brownies look so delicious and straight profit for selling purposes but does anyone know how to make hash oil

Top Bottom