Ultimate F1

• Thread starter CrackMan265
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CrackMan265

In General terms.. the petrolia headstash is responsible for the sheer potency of herijuana. So I remember Reeferman took the parents of the Heri including the Petrolia and crossed it to his G13 to create Nutcruncher. Pretty cool. Hey Reef if you EVER read this, would you consider taking that pertrolia(pure indica) and crossing it to say.. billygoats pure thai(pure sativa) and makin some fire with em? Pure thai is more mentally devastating than pure haze(polyhybrid IBL) which I've tried before, and the petrolia headstash is more potent than hindu kush, which I've also tried before, so thats my reasoning behind it. :poolparty

B

bobpeto

LOL.........Cool thread man. Ya, the sensiseeds hindukush I tried was crap for sure. Petrolia is alot more potent than alot of things, not too sure about adding the thai though....Remeber his potent purple with the purple thai in it? It was crazy hard to manage, mutants all over the place, and it was just alright smoke.

Id rather have petrolia crossed with his SSh and or some other haze to make a F1 hybred, somthing a little easier to work with than Thai. But thats just my opinion.

Some pure hazes are crazy potent man, try TomHills haze, or some of mrn hazes...there pretty amazing man.......Thai would be a pain in the ass to grow, and thats if Reef could even find a pure Thai line to work a bit, alot of thai's are hermie too, so it would probabely be a pain in the ass to try and breed them out.

I say bring on the hazes Reef, maybe make some hybred's with your indie's. Tom Hill just crossed his Deepchunk to his Original Positronics haze, I want to pop them, but I got a bunch of shit on the go and no room.......But another guy popped his and it should be very interesting what comes of this cross. 2 IBL's that have been around at least a decade, never been outcrossed....Now thats a F1 for sure, should be f'n killer!!

Ya, I think Reef could come up with some crazy crosses for sure. But I also hear he's gonna be making a bunch of Fem seeds, which kinda sucks, I mite buy a pack maybe, but wish he was doing the all M/F thing.

But thats my .02 cents

Bob

C

CrackMan265

interesting thoughts bobpeto.. ya gotta keep in mind that it's all about selection with breeding.. that's why I mentioned BG's thai.. it's already been worked. I also get your thoughts on the haze. but when it comes to haze, nothing tops the uptown haze, not flying dutchmen(same as Tom Hills), not MNS(although some come close), all of which i've had. Also in terms of this F1 I'm proposing, ease of growing wouldn't be the reason for creation.. but the mere possibility of some AMAZING smoke. Smoke that would warp the mind lol I've seen Reeferman downplay the cali scene's OG's/Chemdawgs etc.. talking about landraces yada yada.. it made me laugh, so I'd think this would be a good project for his competition.. not to mention no one has ever done it before.. hell I might have to end up doing this myself lol

Top Bottom