ultra fast <50 days SSH plant named Gold Rush

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

This is a very special haze plant from the last pack that I grew out. It has many excellent traits that make it a winner but especially the insanely fast flowering time. This plant is finished by 50 days and starts producing some seed nubs by day 55 according to my friend who has run her three times now. The plant pictured was put in a 30 gallon smartpot to finish outdoors. I grew the cut indoors once and it was a disaster for the sour diesel growing with it. I wasn't keeping track of time and I assumed that a haze plant will take at least 8 weeks, well these clones were ripe at 50 days or less most likely and I cut them along with the diesel, which was very loose and early looking. I thought I had flushed them too intensely perhaps until my friend told me that this haze plant finished in 48 days to his liking.

It grows extremely tall and lanky. I flowered the cuttings 3 days after transplanting them from the tray and the finished plants ended up being 4 feet tall. Very sativa profile with a single tall cola and many branches coming off the stalk, longer at the bottom than the top. The production is similar to sour diesel in the way the canopy fills out with nuggets and also in the size and girth of the flowers. This cut would be super productive meaning 2 pounds + under a 1000 watt if you put in 25 plants per light and pruned them all to within 6 " of the main stalk for one main 30 gram cola and maybe 10 grams of smaller nugs.

Smoking this strain is an experience. The smell and flavor is totally original and I have never encountered anything like it. I call it a church incense smell, that is rich and full bodied and hangs in the air for hours after smoking it. Very exotic and tasty, and the effect is very strong but mellow and hazey.

Things should happen pretty fast with this one so I will update it regularly until harvest, thanks for looking.

Goldrush
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
fractal

sounds like you got somthin special

50 day haze wat

church incense wat

church at 50 days now thats priceless

i lov my haze
nyc hybrids hav many incense traits like frankincense which is recognized as frankies very highly sought after we call certain hybrids church due to that amazin incense lingerin

im most def posted for this grow

best of luck n thx for sharin

1luvbigherb

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Now you need to figure out what stud is gonna be the lucky one to mate with your 50 day ssh............

fractal

fractal

It's for real, believe it when you see it though. I didn't believe it until the second time my friend grew it. . . And had buds that were going to seed by day 56. Like I said I never saw a male flower on this plant, could have been a stray male in his neighborhood. But the nugs were tight and frosted and stinky by 46 days according to him.

I think I will put some blockhead pollen on her, and the clones I am rooting now will go out in a couple weeks to be fully seeded with super silver haze and phoenix haze pollen. Blockhead + gold rush SSH could be a very fast, super stinky medicinal quality hybrid.

I was playing with my shotgun and a stray pellet went right through the stalk of one of the colas! That was pretty ironic. Tiny little birdshot hole and it was flopped over. So the plant only has one main cola now and a shrub of smaller branches, really stretching now I will take another photo when we have some preflowers showing.

fractal

fractal

Here we go, gold rush coming along at a decent pace. Judging from the other hazes in my garden, comparing them to the indicas Haze season just began not even two weeks ago in my neck of the woods. This plant really haz a beautiful and classic weed plant profile, doesn't it?

GoldRushPlant
GoldRushbranch
fractal

fractal

Hey guys! I have some budshots for you because I still had a bag of buds that were full of PM that were destined for oil. I thought that my friend had stolen them with another big bag of trimmings I left to be held for a while. Seems that it was too much trouble for someone to do something so simple, they had to give my shit away! But I am very stoked these buds were not in there.

So here is the proof of what this cut can do although it is bound to generate even more controversy!

The cola pictured here was the top of a 4 foot plant that resulted from flowering a rooted cutting after 3 days' veg time. It is about 12 inches long, definitely a "big bud". I compare this plant's growth traits to sour D but more sturdy haze structure and not viney growth.

GoldRushCola 4
GoldRushCola 3
G

grandaddypurple

Looks pretty good to me. These fast flowering strains are crazy. Good work.

fractal

fractal

Gold Rush Haze! All respect to shantibaba for creating this plant, and sending me a fat pack of seeds to replace one that was counterfeit (worldwide seeds fake Mr Nice fiasco, remember it?)

I would just call it super silver if I didn't have two other cuts of SSH that I keep. But since this is the old gold country where I'm at and the plant finishes so damn fast I think it works!

GoldRushCola 2
GoldRushCola
L

luvinlife

Thats amazing...... what a great plant you got there!! congrats on finding a "super special haze" thats killer.......50 days......that is definitely super!!

fractal

fractal

Definitely making fast progress, but not sure exactly how the fast finish indoors translates to my outdoors area. Sure triggers late with the other hazes but gets to the point a lot faster~!

GRhaze
GRhaze 2
fractal

fractal

I pollinated one branch with pollen from a pair of F1 blockhead male plants. The results should be very very desireable.

GRhaze 3
L

luvinlife

Hell yeah...very nice. Looks like christmas with them monster trees....lol

fractal

fractal

Hey guys here is the Gold Rush on Halloween. Seems about done right now, I am waiting to make sure the seeds I made on her are ripe before I harvest.

As you can see she definitely looks done, and this would make 60 days give or take since flowering started. So indoors is where the real magic happens. . . I swear you have never seen a haze grow so fast as this one, and yield so much incense haze.

GOLDRUSHoct
GOLDRUSHoct 2
GOLDRUSHoct 3
Top Bottom