Ultra Stealth Closet Grow

• Thread starter mgpilot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mgpilot

Hey ya'll. This is my first grow and im pretty enthusiastic about it. The problem is, i live with some tenants in my house that will throw me out if they find a grow-op so stealth is key.
So check out my design, it may be small but im only growing one plant (2 small ones, but ill donate 1 when the box cant fit 2) BTW! The box is structured out of wood al-throughout, the cardboard is just a masking.

Feel free to comment, im noob at this shit so any advice would help

So this is what you see when you face the closet. Not bait at all right?
Ultra stealth closet grow

A closer look
Ultra stealth closet grow 2

This is my security system lol, there's one at the bottom of the box too. It may not be much but its only purpose is to keep the doors shut and keep the light from coming out
Ultra stealth closet grow 3

The PS3 box acts like an adapter to the grow box and moves air up into the flexible pipe seen on the right
Ultra stealth closet grow 4

The pipe moves air into my attic, which might be a concern to most of you, since there is nothing but insulation there so it can cause mold, but the attic is has at least 3 vents directly connecting to outside air so i dont think its such a problem.
Ultra stealth closet grow 5

Lets peek in...
Ultra stealth closet grow 6

BAM...
Ultra stealth closet grow 7

Top of the grow box from the inside. The vents move air into the PS3 as described before. They are 3 of the 5 used, and yes they are pc fans powered by a cell phone charger
Ultra stealth closet grow 8

So here is the set up...very nice I like
Ultra stealth closet grow 9

This is the length i took to make this project stealth, not only is the box well hidden, but the powering of the box is also done stealth. I took off the baseboard along my wall and stuck a extension cord in there and sealed it back as if nothing happened.
Ultra stealth closet grow 10

So ya this is my operation...is this stealth or what:ninja

S

SkyHi

Ok they work now thanks....is that a carboard box? OMG
i can see the door cut out in it in the first pic before you even open the door....your going to need more lights also... i would use atleast 4 cfls in there ...goodluck :icon_stick man:

M

mgpilot

Sorry about that, 1st post..still new at this. Now it should work

JH420

JH420

It's a cool set up fo sho bro...it takes some real clever thinkin to be stealth enough to hide from people living under the same roof...on that note, you don't think that wire coming out of the baseboard and plugged into the powerbar is gonna raise questions with the flatmates?

M

mgpilot

nah its behind my bed, plus my roommates dont chill in my room that much, only 2 play PS3 lol

Also the light is 2600 lumens, you think i still need more bulbs?

S

SkyHi

nah its behind my bed, plus my roommates dont chill in my room that much, only 2 play PS3 lol

Also the light is 2600 lumens, you think i still need more bulbs?
the more the marrier as long as heat doesnt become an issue ....wait a minute who the hell plays ps3 and doesnt smoke

M

mgpilot

Jesus I kno...my other roommate's such a bizzkill. But my friend and I either hit bongs with bounce tubes :D or smoke outside and then get on the PS3 :cool0019:

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

yeah you need more lights forsure!!!! you can get a small t5 set up for pretty cheap... or just get more cfl's like the dude above said for for 4 at leaste... if you want to pull a bit more on your yeild.

M

mgpilot

Ok will do.
I also had a question about humidity. Right now its sitting at 40-45%, is this low. Different guides give me diff answers so im confused. Im guessing it is b/c the foilage is rough and fragile to the touch, and da texture is dull

S

SkyHi

Your humidity is fine, i like mine a bit higher in veg about 65-70% and 50% in flower....but honestly i wouldnt worry about it your limited on space and cant see u sticking humidity gadgets in there

S

SB805KUSH

when your ready to bloom get carbon filter for odor. Odor is biggest issue when trying to stay stealth. what strains are u growing?

20north

be really careful about heat what your doing looks fab tho if you could only make it out of wood

N

nor cali farmer

did you come up with the idea when you were stoned? i luv it keep us posted peace thc joe

M

mgpilot

Temperature is at 25-28 C or 77-82 F and stays consistent. Ya i got a safe system goin, all wired up legit.

Here is some progress on the plant, dont have pics earlier than day 9. THe plant that im growing is KC-36, so it should produce a decent yield given the limitations of the small box.
Average yield is 175 grams indoors, gonna deff plant outside when its warmer since it yields almost a kilo, thats 2.25 pounds/plant!

Day 9

18b

Day 12
21 day 12

Day 14
22 day 14

Day 16
hehe..
24 day 16

these things are growing pretty fast

But here are some questions:

is this anything i should be concerned about? (im talking about the spots on the leaf)
HUHH

and is this indication of a female? or is it too soon to tell?
Is that what i think it is day 16

W

WomBat

Average yield is 175 grams indoors, gonna deff plant outside when its warmer since it yields almost a kilo, thats 2.25 pounds/plant!

Dude never belive what they say on webs site and those specs are probly under PERFECT conditions regardlees your grow looks great you should kick your other roomate out =] no but really man try some LST that will bumb up your yield in your small box plus it is fun to do bondage on bicthes=]
-Respect Wombat

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

your question regarding whether or not your plant is female or not, it still to early to tell. I wouldn't worry about the little spots either, unless it gets worse. Keep us updated. Looking good so far.

TheIrieOne

TheIrieOne

I give him props.. Looking good man, i wonder if space might be an issue unless you know how to keep it under control other then that they are moving pretty quick.

M

Marmaduke

I like the way you think. The cardboard idea is genius for closets!
mind if i borrow it?

Top Bottom