Ultra Stealth Closet Grow

• Thread starter mgpilot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

its cardboard over wood. He added the card board to make it more stealthy.

southstreets

southstreets

yea!! nice little grow you got goin on bro!!! keep us posted!!

M

mgpilot

I like the way you think. The cardboard idea is genius for closets!
mind if i borrow it?

Go for it man, im sharing my ideas to show that any1 can grow under any circumstances.

and yes the whole box is made out of wood, the cardboard is only masking to make it more stealth. I will post some pics soon with the box revealed when i do some maintenance.

M

mgpilot

Hey i have a question. since its a small scale grow, i check and hand around with my plant 2-3 times a day. im concerned about the co2 cuz ya i breathe on them and that might be enough co2 but how about this...
P1040032

it still co2 right, should i fire a couple of shots in the box, just in case lol?

M

mgpilot

Progress....

Day 19
Day 19   1

Day 20
Day 20   1

Day 20   3

Got her wet a bit with a bottle sprayer
Day 20   4

Day 20   5

Day 20   6

She's 6 1/2 inches tall or 16cm
Day 20   7

Here are some more pics on the box design as you guys asked
P1040041

P1040042

P1040043

behind the box...
P1040045

P1040047

S

SB805KUSH

i would bloom sog behind plywood box or veg clones maxamize sq ft. great stealth if bloom hid will produce lots of heat never ending product list to make perfect enviroment.For years all i grew was clones and veg cycle and supplied buddies with cuts to bloom in large room.think about it if space is issue?? have fun...

justiceman

justiceman

mgpilot I must say that your little ultra stealth grow is indeed fitting of it's name. Very impressive. I wouldn't be able to tell what it was unless you opened box. Plus you seedlings are looking quite healthy. I'm gonna stick around and see what you can do. I like your style.

M

mgpilot

Hey sorry for the delay on the progress, my camera broke so i borrowed my firends to take a couple of shots.
I will post many more later on but first off I have a serious question:

FUCK MY LIFE is this fucking male?
IMG 0095

IMG 0089

IMG 0083

IMG 0093

Some background info:
its day 46 since sprout
I only started to notice those things 2 weeks ago which was strange because I was supposed to tell sex within 2-3 weeks of the grow.
So ya any comments on what the sex is, im quite noob, 1st time grow and cant really tell, but im guessing its bad news.

Mud Man

Mud Man

nice work man! we do what we gadda! Keep it clean get ya green.

Sorry but DEF Looks male, i know that pain:heart

Don't worry, you have a super stealth cab, just need a good clone of Something you like.. the journey is long, stay on it..

I love ya stealth cab, sent you a PM

C

ChilliUK

FUCK MY LIFE is this fucking male?

Yup , unfortunately looks that way fella.

If you're growing in such a small space you should look into growing from clones maybes as it could end up being really frustrating being able to sprout a small number of seeds and them all be male. At least with clones you will know as long as you dont mess up or get caught that you will have some bud to show for your efforts.

rollajoint

rollajoint

HAHA that is stealth at its best for sure hah ! Just get a hooker in there now and youll be laughing haha ! good work man keep it up . RJ

C

captaintrips

COOL!!!!!!!!! This gives me an idea for one. How about a grow box made with a fuel 150 gal fuel tank off of a big truck... Hmm, great now I have to get busy. I will start a thread and let everyone see it as I do it. Maybe ya'll will help with some ideas along the way.

Top Bottom