Um.. I think i have a problem *confessions of a seed hoarder*

• Thread starter MrRightBrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

take a picture dude! We have limited shit to look at in this hobby, shit we grow, shit we use to grow, and dirty finger nails. i love seeing seed packs.

I don't fuck with pics man. It's earned me a lot of ill repute at the farm, but I'm just not comfortable with it.

Only people who have ever seen my grow were those in the mod forum when I was once-upon-a-time a mod.

Mr.7thson

Mr.7thson

R u guys storing in the fridge or room temp? Where's the Bodhi?

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

R u guys storing in the fridge or room temp? Where's the Bodhi?
i keep mine inside airtight all metal canister with gel packs in a dark dry place that stays less then 65 degrees always. The fridge scares me as the seed changes with the fluctuation n temperature and humidity . i have had great luck my way, but i hear of most ppl using the fridge.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

I love sativas! I have several TGA sativa Dom strains and a keeper pheno of TGA Jack Skellington. Also have SoCals dawgtowndaze >90% sativa including Mr nice SuperSilverHaze that I'm flowering. But it's hard to tell from the pic. It's hard to commit to long flowering sativas with limited space.
Tell me about it haha

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Love those collections ut some of you in this thread are my boys sorta speak in the garden and id like to see those of you with talent produce your own gear that's just as good if not better than what we have had to buy! I figure there's no damn reason why someone with a decent head on there shoulders cant take tutiledge from this site and become there own breeder? Truly enjoy watching this plant thrive!

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

I did it again, OCD is really a weird thing. I already have enough seeds , maybe more then ill ever use, but the variety and possibilities. ....

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

a few came in today. =)

3G Labs

3G Labs

@MrRightBrain The Svalbard for cannabis! You SIR are a Hero..for us, and future generations!

Is this where you live/work?

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

lol! i don't really have that many, some of the guys around here have a ton. i have a list. =)

i add to the list daily.

it's a hobby, and honestly, i pop them pretty slowly.

Some stuff just pops up, and its either a staple, or it's has something unique about it.

3G Labs

3G Labs

it's a hobby, and honestly, i pop them pretty slowly.

Some stuff just pops up, and its either a staple, or it's has something unique about it.
Keep up the good work! a list of your current "Top 10" and why!- would be an interesting read for sure!

Ambre

Ambre

I sure hope you have that collection stored in a freezer or fridge with dessicant so they stay viable for a long time! I have a good collection myself, though I haven't purchased seeds in several years.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

I sure hope you have that collection stored in a freezer or fridge with dessicant so they stay viable for a long time! I have a good collection myself, though I haven't purchased seeds in several years.
nope, i would never put my seeds in the fridge. but that's just me. =)

Top Bottom