As Designed Unable to load pictures

• Thread starter grower2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower2

grower2

I am unable to upload pictures using the "Uplaod a File" controls.

I have tried varying pictures of JPG format, all meeting the requirements of 12MB and 4000 pixels in width and height.
The following error occurred

There was a problem uploading your file.

Any thoughts?

T

TECK

It has been reported by several users that you will get this error if you are using certain browser versions. What is the version of your OS and browser?

grower2

grower2

Thank you for your response.

Im on windows 7 and running Firefox, I believe 16.01, I will update to current version of Firefox and try again. Or any other thoughts?

grower2

grower2

Well, I took a clue from your post and downloaded Google Chrome, current version, and it works.

I would still like to get my firefox browser to work though, as I prefer that one, if possible.

Thanks for your help TECK!

T

TECK

It looks like it was reported as software (Firefox) bug by some other user also. Most of those Javascript bugs are related to browser software, not the website code used. The fact that it works properly in Chrome shows that the culprit is the browser? The funny thing is, some users say it works fine in Firefox (Windows and Mac). I'm wondering if anyone else using Firefox 17 has the same issue like you.

Top Bottom