Unable to properly dry, what are my best options?

• Thread starter dlan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dlan

Been hang drying whole (indoor, smallish) plants in my tent for three weeks, stems don't snap yet, joints still go out pretty quick.

Problem is I am not home enough to empty the dehumidifier three times a day, only two, so it shuts off for a few hours a couple times a day and humidity goes up 70-75%. Been able to keep tent around 55% most of the day.

What should I do? Just keep going? Lower humidity for the time the dehumidifier is on? Hang the individual branches?

Thanks.

Wuddup_B

Wuddup_B

I cut a 12" piece of garden hose on the back of mine and place a 4 gallon bucket for it to drain into. You'll have to find the right sized bucket for your dehumdifier.

My damn dehumidifier isn't defrosting like it's supposed to. There's a thermister that needs replacing but I can't find one for my model. Guess I'll be buying a new one in a few months.

D

dlan

Run fresh air into the tent and exhaust it. Keep a fan going. Not aimed at the plants just keeping the air moving.
Thanks, I dont think this would have worked in this case, just because the humidity here has been ridiculous. It's been hot humid and rainy for like three weeks straight.

D

dlan

I cut a 12" piece of garden hose on the back of mine and place a 4 gallon bucket for it to drain into. You'll have to find the right sized bucket for your dehumdifier.

My damn dehumidifier isn't defrosting like it's supposed to. There's a thermister that needs replacing but I can't find one for my model. Guess I'll be buying a new one in a few months.
Thanks, the garden hose fit on just right. I just used the whole hose cause I didn't want to cut it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom