Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

The one thing is having to run a heater in veg cause of those damn efficient LEDs would make me a little grumpy. But for a summer setup it would be minty

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
You almost lost me already lol. I got a buddy I could rope into it for a few buds worth of his time I bet. Maybe I’ll do some light reading later. I have seen assembled kits you can just screw together basically and that seems more my level of expertise haha

Hahaha yeah if you have the option :) at least offer some lemonade too. It took me like 3 days to finish because i’m a lazy ass and also my heatsinks were not pre drilled so had to drill them myself. Its a bitch to drill aluminium correctly :)

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I’ll experiment this summer and flower out my veg all the way with leds and see how I feel about the bud. I’ll scrog my 2x3 lol. Just have it packed with tons of air movin. Could be fun

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I’ll experiment this summer and flower out my veg all the way with leds and see how I feel about the bud. I’ll scrog my 2x3 lol. Just have it packed with tons of air movin. Could be fun

You’ll probably like them :) don’t use shitty leds or at least dont judge the good leds based on your experience with the shitty leds :D the good ones will be 2-3x better than a cheap led. Growing and experimenting is fun :D

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Ya.. anything blurp is off the table. I’d get the good parts and do it myself long before I’d invest in a turd. I already know how well the turds do.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I swear the 145 watts of 5000k led bulbs im messing around with now are better than the cheapo mars and that haha. Might throw my 400w mh boat anchor instead for a bit before flip tho. Just for nostalgia

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Annnnywaaays lol
Not much excitement yet. Just can’t stop planting seeds.. give us a month or two and it’s gonna get wild. I can move these into the big tent in 6-7 weeks. Transplant and veg another week or two than flip. The tent will be nice and full :mushtache:

9473DBCE E431 4472 984F FDC34D05F57A
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I eat a large container of yogurt every week - some times two and have saved every one for the last couple years. They work great for starters.
Good idea. I’m not down to spend cash on starter pods and what not. I’m a cheap bastard lol. Going to use the fabric for the bigger sizes instead of my various pirated vessels I be drilled holes in. Although those will now be for outdoor plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom