Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Ya man. Had a few going. The candles were for keeping the girls from freezing $&@€ stiff. You’d be amazed the difference a candle makes heat wise in a confined space.
Hey co2 too...
0129191228 HDR

Dumpster diverrrrrrrr 5 4000k retro fit recessed cans with led!!! Free.99!!!! My favoRight price

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

new beans, ya ganjah fiends
Thats Cool that u started with a mixed batch. Man thats gonna be fun at the end when ur going through the list.... Ya bro this one is definetly NL......buuutttt it could be WW.....early miss....hmmmm...
I swear the differences between one our no to another in a single batch is nuts. One ww smelled piney where another fruity. Good luck

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Thats Cool that u started with a mixed batch. Man thats gonna be fun at the end when ur going through the list.... Ya bro this one is definetly NL......buuutttt it could be WW.....early miss....hmmmm...
I swear the differences between one our no to another in a single batch is nuts. One ww smelled piney where another fruity. Good luck
In the mixed pack game, the game is the game.. who know what I’m saying? Mike j s strains are pretty gol durn consistent and identifiable to an extent but skunkberry vs kushberry or sweet skunk vs sweetc99 vs c99 might be tricky to tell lol. There’s blueberry, Skunkberry, kushberry, northernberry, Northern skunk, northern lights etc. Aaaand I am already popin some bean I actually know are chocolate girl guide cookies #2 and angel 98. Should have a fairly decent variety. I have to get around to that massive pink kush round. My buddy inbred some interesting phenos. You can plant one seed and it’s straight indica and the next super sativa. Some show super early and are done early and some wants 12 weeks for that knock you unconscious classic pk effect

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I told mama I’d change my ways.. said I was done perpetual.. sorry mommy
It was tough to shut my lighrs off. I still have it set up and go in there to burn with the exhaust on for nostalgia sake
Kinda sad.... But I love my daughter and family and these got darn dems in NY hopefullt do something about these shenanigans.
I wanna grow outside in my limited time.
I am doing research on some good organic mixes that wont need more than ph'ed water for a friends house I'm gonna move into . he is super stoked ..if my damn seeds from mr nice in Switzerland can get here damn it.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Thanks for getting me to try maxibloom. Now I got dry nutes I can use in my dwc and soil! Never would of got it if nothing was said!
Right on! Maxibloom is the old classic hydro OG. I’m sure there are better products available these day, but I can’t complain about the sweet pink powder, especially when a cheap kg bag lasts until you hand it down to the grandchildren lol

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

So I planted 3 chocolate girl guides and 3 angel 98 (pre 98 bub x LA con) few days back. Might choose a nice mom.
Then today I was like “uncle, why not get freaky and germ some deep Congo from ol Richard?” So i done did..
Now I’m thinking I want to also get a couple Mozambique poison brewing as well.
Question

Should I start the Mozambique or White Wolf? (ww x romulan x Chemdog 91)

New school

New school

So I planted 3 chocolate girl guides and 3 angel 98 (pre 98 bub x LA con) few days back. Might choose a nice mom.
Then today I was like “uncle, why not get freaky and germ some deep Congo from ol Richard?” So i done did..
Now I’m thinking I want to also get a couple Mozambique poison brewing as well.
Question

Should I start the Mozambique or White Wolf? (ww x romulan x Chemdog 91)
Do both if you have the space.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Do both if you have the space.
Haha. My kinda guy!
I only have 3 of the white wolf (freebie) so I’ll save that for another adventure. I planted the Mozambique, cggc, Angel 98 and deep Congo is in wet paper towel, just for nostalgia. (The three cggc, and 3 angels planted in wet promix are up already lol)
Check out the trunk on the real o g! It’s just stacked with tightass nodes

610E0AB4 CA4F 4CBF 8B94 D4140F0236F8
4080E905 4DB8 4D56 AE3B CD49B97CADA8
CD6E162B 7D03 489F A6DB 96CAD3E708DD
ED8FD4A5 8269 4365 8253 FC748D707A71
3D6B3A2E 4F98 4E62 9A93 A71EA9AE7A0C
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

It was tough to shut my lighrs off. I still have it set up and go in there to burn with the exhaust on for nostalgia sake
Kinda sad.... But I love my daughter and family and these got darn dems in NY hopefullt do something about these shenanigans.
I wanna grow outside in my limited time.
I am doing research on some good organic mixes that wont need more than ph'ed water for a friends house I'm gonna move into . he is super stoked ..if my damn seeds from mr nice in Switzerland can get here damn it.

Jorge Cervantes soil mix...

The Mr Rogers of cannabis. Hehe

Mixed something similar my first year based on this. My girls loved it. If I do it again I'll use Primordial nutes to keep it producing and not kill the worms.

Last edited:
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Jorge Cervantes soil mix...

The Mr Rogers of cannabis. Hehe

Mixed something similar my first year based on this. My girls loved it. If I do it again I'll use Primordial nutes to keep it producing and not kill the worms.

I feel like this video is missing an electric train rolling out of the plants and around him with little hand puppets smoking joints.

Top Bottom