Uncle Romulus’ Perpetual Nightmare/uneven Canopy

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

If you need any info on COBs you can PM me and I'll walk you through it. Can be confusing jumping right in with little or no info. I'm a great bargain shopper (without sacrificing quality) and can lead you to good deals even If you're already knowledgeable (If you want).
Gotta love a good bargain. Lol. I've researched a little, but unsure of all the components I need to look for, and what is compatible together. I'm sure I can find a tutorial or two to visualize the process. If you've done your homework, I'll gladly compare notes. Appreciate it.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Gotta love a good bargain. Lol. I've researched a little, but unsure of all the components I need to look for, and what is compatible together. I'm sure I can find a tutorial or two to visualize the process. If you've done your homework, I'll gladly compare notes. Appreciate it.

You can get the complete lights so cheap direct from China that it's almost pointless to build your own. That is unless you need a custom fixture for a large footprint. (I don't want to hijack Rom's thread so if you want to discuss further, go ahead and PM me. Out of respect for him.)

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Ya show some respect you wild animals :p
So I found a couple seeds in the first sweet c99 batch (pollinated by sneaky skunkberry male me thinks) anyways I almost forgot I planted two fer the halibut and they look nothing alike. Pretty cool. Ones very indica looking

E36F6FFE D8DA 45A4 873F 36C2D634CB72
ADC7FCA3 BB2C 45C9 80F5 B9E295B6D143
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

So I weighed up some bud
Got over a quarter pound off the two sweet c99 s in the tote
The blueberry was prob 1.5-2 ounces but I wasn’t happy with it so it’s all hash now.. forgot to weigh it
I got 16 grams off the abused pole pheno clone haha. Tastes and smells like grapefruit.. maybe I should have been nicer to it
Got just over ounce and a half off the purple c99 clone.
Got 2.5 ounces off buff little Skunkberry.
Not bad for a few small plants with very short veg. I flowered em real early cause I was horny to get some jars filled. Now that that’s done let’s get some quarter pound plants happening baybeeee

B3921BEC B2BF 41FF 80FB DC75B7374EBF
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Top Bottom