Under $350 micro grow journal. Complete with pics!

• Thread starter Supergoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Supergoo

Supergoo

This is for anybody who is considering a micro grow or most likely is a beginner looking to smart small and on a budget.

Here's my list of items-

CocoTek coco(brick)
1 16x12x30 inches box.
2 1 gal pots
Hydroton
1 dinafem Cali hash plant(seed)
1 strain hunters white lemon (seed)
Walgreens Brand R/O water
1 hygrometer
1 digital ph meter
1 ppm meter

Nutes-

Genhydro line micro and bloom
Budcandy(only used for Cali hash plant)
Calimagic (calmag supplement)
Ph up and down

Lights-

3 23a(100w equiv) cfls
2 8in 14w t5 skinny flouros for the sides.

Exhaust-

1 intake4in comp fan
1 exhaust 4in comp fan
Both have carbon filters covering them.

Germinated 2 days
Vegged for 10 days
Flowered for 65 days
Total time from seed to harvest
77 days
4 days hang dried
1 week curing jar burped for 15 min 2ce a day.

End weight-

Cali hash plant- 10g dry
White lemon 12g dry

Height-

Cali hash plant -22 in
White lemon- 30 in

Ph 5.5-6.1 entire grow
Ppm 10 until 3 weeks than 200 than 500 until flush.
Flush 10 days before harvest end ppm 20+-

Total cost not including cost of water- $300

Could be done cheaper if I made the box myself.

Insights-

Plants probably aren't ready to flower no mater what the light schedule is until 15-20 days so unless hight is an issue no reason to rush flower under 15 days.

The bud candy didn't help weight smell etc. snake oil IMO.

No reason to add any nutes beside calmag until 3 weeks in. No reason to go over 500ppm

Water water nutes schedule.

1 gal did not get root bound very much if at all.

Buds were mostly dense and right with a gram or two being airy.

Lucas formula 1/3 ratio of micro and bloom. Adjusted based in what plants tell you, after a few feeds you'll know your plants well.

If I could have fed or watered less but more frequently I think ants would have liked that better.

Here's some pics-

Supergoo

Supergoo

There's wayyyyyy to many people on here to thank for helping me and guiding me along the way with my first grow but thanks to all of you!!! I sincerely could not have done this without your wisdom and guidance. I want to also thank Pimpmasterdlx first and foremost for being a great friend, as well as a great mentor. He has helped me so much throughout my first grow and I hope one day I can produce even half as fire stuff as he does. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this journal feel free to ask any questions you have. I'm currently running 2 seperate tents as well as a closet, tent #1 800 actuall watts of cfl bunch of csg strains-grandoggy purps , strawberry a and creme and gsc haze.

Tent #2 500w led 15 auto flowers, 5 cherry bomb, 5 thc bomb and 5 Dinafem white widow autos.

Closet 10 sinmint cookies 1 1000watt hps in a cool tube. They are currently all in 2week of flower and things are looking good. Will do a journal the minute they get done curing and will buy a dslr camera or whatever it's called for some better pics.

One more thing when I chopped those two I had all cloudy and maybe 15%+- amber. Used a 30x jeweler a loupe as well as a $10 pocket scope from radio shack which is only good if you cut of a price of leaf to view trichs on a stable steady surface. Will do a smoke report if you guys want. That's all for now!

SG

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I see Looks like your doing it up Brother
Much love respect sent your way
FlyJ

Top Bottom