Under Current 12XXXL on 40" centers

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is one of the new setups...Under current 12XXXL customised to run on 40" centers and veticle lighting...

Started with a standard Under Current 12XXL and then recut the 2" tubes between the buckets, bologna cut the ends at 36" point to point for 40" centers, remade the end manifold also to hit the 40" footprint.

Tex

Under current 12xxxl on 40 centers
Under current 12xxxl on 40 centers 2
Under current 12xxxl on 40 centers 3
Under current 12xxxl on 40 centers 4
Under current 12xxxl on 40 centers 5
Under current 12xxxl on 40 centers 6
Under current 12xxxl on 40 centers 7
Under current 12xxxl on 40 centers 8
Under current 12xxxl on 40 centers 9
L

Lost

Wow! Looks great TK!!

Gunna grow some trees for sure!!!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Whats the plan for lighting ?

S

Sway

thats rad man, i saw a similar under current system at the hydro expo in san fransisco...really cool setups... is your flower area a basement or a warehouse? looks like plenty of room to get things done. i like it.

S

spinkus

Looks like it's gonna be insane TK. Like Jack said, whats the lighting plan?

And there's those checkered vans making yet another appearance!

S

SimplyGreen

Sorry to sidetrack but whatcha pullin out of those kiddie pools? Is it 4 plants/1k? I might like to try the same with 5 gallon bags of coco.

S

SUPERBABY

Is this primarily different from your other undercurrent grow cuz of the spacing?

looking good

H

Hippi

This is going to be awesome as all your stuff is TK. Going to pull up a chair. Also love the kiddie pools!

flying lotus

flying lotus

i concur with the questions bro.. what is the lighting going to look like and what is coming out of the kiddie pools? huge applause for the slip on's... the only way to go.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
(3) 1k's verticle down the center, (4) 1k's between two 12XXXL's, and (4-6) 600w down each wall...all verticle

Kiddie pools are rockin Alien#4, C99 x Startrain, and GDP

Tex

S

SimplyGreen

I was wondering more along the lines of what you're pulling for weight out each one? Bare bulb or cool tube?

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Does the humidity go thru the roof with these systems?

D

doubleds

(3) 1k's verticle down the center, (4) 1k's between two 12XXXL's, and (4-6) 600w down each wall...all verticle

Kiddie pools are rockin Alien#4, C99 x Startrain, and GDP

Tex

NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT !! Big ups bro !!

Got my popcorn ready for this one !!

dds

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Kiddie Pools pull right at 2lbs per 1k

Big up DDS!!!

Tex

R

Rolln J

lol sorry about all the kiddie pool side questions tk - but heres one more - your running them DTW? a friend wants me to help him set up something easy for him and this looks like the way to go!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
OK last time on the kiddie pools, this is posted about 10 times here and there..

Walmart kiddie pools
5 gallon homer buckets with holes in the bottom(4 buckets per pool)
7-10 gallon shallow long reservoir from Home depot
365gph pump
1/2" riser neck
4 way maverick water octopus thing with 4 lines, one for each bucket
Timer
4 sinder blocks
thin wood frame for support of the pools (2x2 and plywood)

The buckets are filled with hydroton to the top, plants are vegged in the buckets after coming out of the cloner, no specific time at all, we put the tomato cages on them the day we move to flower, 24/7 feed for 15 minutes at a time, 1k in a vertizontal hood over each pool, 50-55 days to flush, 60-65 day to finish. The table is pitched to a single drain hole that drops the runoff back into the reservoir under the table.

T

TheGanjaMan

Nice set up man! Im pulling up a chair for this one. What are you growing in the blue bucket system?

TMG

resinryder

resinryder

Another sweet setup TK. Looks like you're in hydro heaven there.

Top Bottom