Under Current 16xl = big buds

• Thread starter on tilt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

on tilt

Killer Bro ...What where you doing for top off ? Did you top off with a seperate rez with RO water or a seperate rez with nutes pre mixed...JACK

Topped off with ph'd RO water and adjusted to 5.8 daily.
On the next go, I will use rezzies on float valves. Just didn't have the capacity on my RO to keep it full. I was running three other 55gal rezzies and my 100 gpd. RO could not keep up. I should mention that I flushed and re fed weekly with all the down drift.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
2 flower rooms. Both 10 x 20. 12000 watts in each. (Both rooms on flip boxes) All sealed xtrasun reflectors with an extensive air handling system. first run with the 16xl but since it did so well I will be running three more of these systems. All on 1/4hp chillers (mandatory)

Shot of my control room for kicks.

That's TITS maing!!!!

Tex

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Nice grow O.T.

Is that UC set up in a hospital....that application looks so clean....thanks for sharing it with the Farm.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Encore!!

Any more pics of your garden...those pics were just teasers.:party0023:

S

Satica

And sudenly we have another pro here in farm, Gorges plants.

O

on tilt

More Pics

Have lots of pics but I should prolly move over to grow diary land with them. Soon as I get time. Meanwhile here is a big pile up of sticky goodness. Ready for the dispensary and all those patients.

2010 04 01 134617
2010 04 01 140640
H

hydrosun

Wow, You must have an iron grip after trimming all that up with standard Fiskars. I love the ones with a spring in the middle. I also keep a lot of razor blades around to get the scissor hash! Then into the SimpleGreen bath for a day and back to brand new!

Peace, :joint:

B

BlueBerryMaster

Wow very nice and clean there bro!!!! One question? How you running all that?? I'm guessing GEN. If so which one bro?

O

on tilt

I am on the grid. This is a fully legal grow in compliance with state laws.

I

Inuit

Hey On tilt,

I noticed a 55g drum in your control room shot, Is that your top up for your system, or your water res or what? I have several old ebb and grow systems not in use right now and would love to be able tot use them for the res of my MPB's when I do them, but don't think I can get them low enought, and don't trust the controller from the e/g to keep it pumped out. Guess I'll have to buy a res after all.

Be safe

I

O

on tilt

Intuit- I was running ebb&gro systems in another room. you could set up a gravity fed top off res. with a float valve for shut off. I like the 55 gs. for this becuz their tall.
P.S. I no longer run ebb&gro systems. don't like standing water. No way to keep the root zone replenished with fresh COOL water. (Cool is the key) Stagnation promotes root rot.

K

Kpezzy

veg in rockwool on a flood and drain table. 4 weeks

I am running UC as well and am trying to figure out the best way to Veg cause I'm making a veg room, what are you going to do in the future? ebb&flow again or something dif? I was thinking about just top feeding them all the way through veg but IDK

B

bakershredhead

Nice work for that is what it is to keep a room like that. I got a question for ya, I noticed you said you were getting ph drifting down. I've started to notice this myself on my Mpb sytem {second week of flowering} Was that normal for every week through out the flowering cycle? I get a little sketched having to keep adding ph up plus it sure seems a lot harder to get the ph to go up than down. What nutes and at what ratio's?

B

bowlpacks

Im interested in why the PH goes down too. Does everyone with the UC's experience this?
If so, bakershredhead, I would suggest using silica to raise PH. It raises it pretty well because it has a PH of around 11! I don't like using too much PH up or down. Not that I've ever had a problem. I just think too much COULD cause problems. Especially if the res is just being topped off and not changed. Just my 2 cents.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

pH Drift is natural

IMO...If pH is rising or lowering at more than 1/10th point a day that's cause for concern. (ie.....5.8 to 5.7)....this could suggest that one of the inputs being used in the nuitrient solution is destabalizing pH which would make that input more counter productive than productive.

pH in UC's and MPB's is notoriously stable so if you have a problem with pH stability you should give Daniel @ CCH2O a call or hit up doubled and they can typically trouble shoot your prob....helped me with mine.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful setup and harvest on-tilt! :harvest:

Top Bottom