Under Current HELP!!!

• Thread starter theconnect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theconnect

I am really enjoying all of your room setups with the UC buckets and have never grown in them before. I have been reading a fair amount and still do not feel I have a complete grasp on the UC system however I think I do have enough to set it up and enjoy a challenge. I am just curious as to what I am looking for as list of all supplies needed other than what UC gives you.

I am really up in the air as to which system to buy as i would like to run multiple strains which I am not too sure how smart it would be mixing strains.

What sort of lighting to run lights in a hood and or vertical. Use 1000's and or 600's and mixing MH with HPS or use Horti super blues or something similar and how many 1000w per 4 plants a norm???

I also am concerned about cooling to room the size of AC I would need as well as perfect water temps and what sort of chiller to run. And then there is which nutes to run and everyone is back and forth about this in the threads i have followed also PPM. Then is it ok to run tap water and what ph level?

Is there any strains which are better suited?

Also how is the overall quality of product vs other mediums and what is a normal yield per plant in these systems so I know where I stand and if I am doing anything wrong.

I guess I am asking a fairly large amount of questions and know I am also probably leaving out something however where I am I do not know of anyone I can learn from and I would rather have people with proven experience guide me.

I am looking to use a fairly large basement and can build walls and section off and enclose. I am also looking to invest in the 15k range possibly more and run between 24 and 48 plants (I know huge gap and rather start smaller then move up) in 13 gallon unless the 8's would be better.

Any help would be much appreciated and also thoughts. If there is a simple stupid break down I have not read please advise... I am going to get into this mid to end of summer.

Again Thanks everyone

Matt

Aligee

Aligee

... your answers are here bro just got use the search engine like we all have had to do at some point good luck !!! aligee!!!

F

FatFreddysKat

With the amount of info your asking for , Aligee is right on the money....as with most of us, we all read read read.....you will also need specifics, and some questions , personally, I dont think can be answered properly due to too many factors/variables and the such.
And fortunately or unfortunately many of us are still learning/experimenting so we all can, so following along the best you can, will get you much of the info you'll need to blow shit up!!!!

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I just purchased my 8XL13 system and will have it running with plants by Monday. The 13 gal systems are big. The footprint is 10 x 4. In hindsight I think I should have purchased the 6XL13 as I want to put in another system and another 8XL13 would make the room tight.

T

theconnect

Thanks for the info all and as usual bring on the reading.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I am really enjoying all of your room setups with the UC buckets and have never grown in them before. I have been reading a fair amount and still do not feel I have a complete grasp on the UC system however I think I do have enough to set it up and enjoy a challenge. I am just curious as to what I am looking for as list of all supplies needed other than what UC gives you.

I am really up in the air as to which system to buy as i would like to run multiple strains which I am not too sure how smart it would be mixing strains.

What sort of lighting to run lights in a hood and or vertical. Use 1000's and or 600's and mixing MH with HPS or use Horti super blues or something similar and how many 1000w per 4 plants a norm???

I also am concerned about cooling to room the size of AC I would need as well as perfect water temps and what sort of chiller to run. And then there is which nutes to run and everyone is back and forth about this in the threads i have followed also PPM. Then is it ok to run tap water and what ph level?

Also how is the overall quality of product vs other mediums and what is a normal yield per plant in these systems so I know where I stand and if I am doing anything wrong.

I guess I am asking a fairly large amount of questions and know I am also probably leaving out something however where I am I do not know of anyone I can learn from and I would rather have people with proven experience guide me.

I am looking to use a fairly large basement and can build walls and section off and enclose. I am also looking to invest in the 15k range possibly more and run between 24 and 48 plants (I know huge gap and rather start smaller then move up) in 13 gallon unless the 8's would be better.

Any help would be much appreciated and also thoughts. If there is a simple stupid break down I have not read please advise... I am going to get into this mid to end of summer.

Again Thanks everyone

4 plants per 1000

4000 btu per 1000w light of a/c
1/10 hp chiller per 50 gallons of water
Tap water is fine if it's dechlorinated
5.8 ideal ph but anywhere from 5.3 to 6.2 is good
Run nutes 1/2 to 2/3 strength

No

I'll let you know in a couple weeks and yield depends on more then the uc

If your growing large plants that are bushes the 13xxl is the way to go.

Again Thanks everyone

Matt

F

FatFreddysKat

Thanks QuarterbackMo...alot nicer then my response for sure...that was cool of you.....

T

theconnect

Thanks quaterback and the rest of you again still in the planning stages and right now I am thinking 13gal and 24 plants will be my start and try to base everything around them the best I can. I will inform of my progress as everything begins to unfold however this will take some time as I will be dealing with an overseas deployment soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom