Under current questions

• Thread starter Headach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Headach

To those who have been running it, any problems?

I am a aero/nfl user that is going to make the switch. I been reviewing all the UC thread on this forum and i am simply amazed by it. Makes my aero/nfl seems like its a pain in the ass with low yield, only good thing you can get out of it is running three system to get a cycle of harvest every three weeks.

I am eye'in the 8XL, any tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated!!

:happy headache

sky high

sky high

Make sure your space is large enough for 8 buckets! Holy shit.

C

CannaCure

Hey Sky, u should really try the flip flop system ballasts run 24/7 2 rooms run the rooms 30 days apart and use that 30 days to clone/veg outside ur flower rooms.. Works great

J

Jalisco Kid

Hey Sky, u should really try the flip flop system ballasts run 24/7 2 rooms run the rooms 30 days apart and use that 30 days to clone/veg outside ur flower rooms.. Works great

putting up a wall cuts out a lot of plants.

J

Jalisco Kid

To those who have been running it, any problems?

I am a aero/nfl user that is going to make the switch. I been reviewing all the UC thread on this forum and i am simply amazed by it. Makes my aero/nfl seems like its a pain in the ass with low yield, only good thing you can get out of it is running three system to get a cycle of harvest every three weeks.

I am eye'in the 8XL, any tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated!!

:happy headache
I have ran aero for years and I do not see this system producing more. If you had problems with aero and do not remedy the problem you will probably have the same problem with a UC system.JK

L

Loudblunts

I have ran aero for years and I do not see this system producing more. If you had problems with aero and do not remedy the problem you will probably have the same problem with a UC system.JK

fuckin A!!! plus rep to you 'Kid

i wanted to say it, but glad someone else did, not to mention a rcdwc grower.

Aero hands down will get you to TEH fastest and biggest yield.

if you are a fuck up and yielding low in aero, you will do the same in dwc, or any other grow system for that matter, imvho.

its not the system perse but the operator !!

M

MediMary

hey jalisco.. man im so stoked to see you back.. i didnt know when the ban would be lifted.. +rep buddy

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Aero rocks but it's a tight rope walk compared to water culture....but I'd have to agree if you fuct up one you'll fug em all. With that said...keep it simple and both can work great!

H

Headach

I only mess with nfl/aero from the stinkbud method. What came to mind is the limited space in the nfl tube. I use to have 4x4 but i upgraded to 4 3/4. Oppose to the dwc i have a larger space for the root mass, less maintenance and etc...

JK,

what is your method in aero?

This will be my first real grow, using a sealed room with co2 and 2 1'ker. The first time i just did it to mess around and experiment in aero/nfl to see how things work and get hands on experience.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

using a chiller is critical in any system which your res goes above 74 IMO. I did the stinkbud aero setup as well and ran into issues because of warm water. The rdwc system is flawless now, and this is because I have been running it 66f.

H

Headach

Yeah i have a 1/4hp chiller ready to go. My 8XL should be here tues/weds.

M

MediMary

I like stinkbud... he is a great guy, but his aero set up, is more on the cheap & simple side.. (not hating, its for medical patients, who probably dont have a large income)

J

Jalisco Kid

JK,

what is your method in aero?

I make and will sell my own tanks. enjoy your grow
JK

Top Bottom