Under Current Rdwc - First Run

• Thread starter FennarioMike
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FennarioMike

FennarioMike

So, I just started flowering my first batch of RDWC in an Under Current. I was plagued with root issues until I finally got it all sorted out. They are growing like crazy now! These are 5 DAYS after flipping.

Because of the time it took to rehab the roots, they vegged far longer than I had planned. I'm going to have to do some serious trimming soon...

Under current rdwc   first run 17
Under current rdwc   first run 16
Under current rdwc   first run 15
Under current rdwc   first run 13

Under current rdwc   first run
Under current rdwc   first run 3
Under current rdwc   first run 5
Under current rdwc   first run 8
Under current rdwc   first run 9
Under current rdwc   first run 11

Under current rdwc   first run 2
Under current rdwc   first run 4
Under current rdwc   first run 6
Under current rdwc   first run 7
Under current rdwc   first run 10
Under current rdwc   first run 12
Under current rdwc   first run 14
Under current rdwc   first run 18
fatawa

fatawa

Id lollypop them.let them plants focus on tops but thats just my style.looks good brother

FennarioMike

FennarioMike

Id lollypop them.let them plants focus on tops but thats just my style.looks good brother

Oh yeah, I'm planning on trimming the crap out of them. They vegged longer than I had planned. You can't even tell from the pics, but I trained all branches down so they radiated out, and the shoots off of THOSE are popping all over the place.

I'm considering a pair of 600W LED's to augment the 2x600W HPS. I was thinking of putting one light on either side and stringing a cable so I could just manually move those lights a couple of times a day. Even if I do this, I'm still going to have to do some weed whacking or it will just get too dense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom