Under Current System & Growing Solely For Clones ???

• Thread starter digging
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

digging

How would the Under Current system be if i was wanting to use it for the purpose of just growing mother plants for clones?

How much faster would the mothers grow say compared to soil?

Thanks so much for your help.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
It will be hard to find a system that will beat a UC for moms and cuttings we have moms in 13 Gallon UC buckets that we can take 500 clones and a few days later the plant dosent look touched..Unless it is your full time job taking cuttings its almost over kill...In 1 month you will have a mom 4 ft tall that is stacked with cuttings...

D

digging

Thanks for replying Jack !

How many mothers, and how long did they veg for to be able take 500 clones?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Here is a plant vegged for 3 weeks with training it would have twice the amount of cuttings..Moms at 400 to 600 ppm just explode ..As far as the amount of cuttings it all depends on light strain some grow way faster and if the person growing dosent fuck shit up...I use a 200 gallon top off rez for 8 moms in 13 gallon Uc buckets. (This is not a mom just an exampel of a 3 week veg) I will get some pics of the mom system..JACK

IMG 0122
D

digging

Thanks Jack for sharing all that you do !!!

I look forward to seeing your mom system pics.

All the best Jack.

D

digging

It's suggested prior to taking clone cuttings, to reduce the nutes so the cuttings are encouraged to grow roots. In an Under Current System, is it ok to stop feeding the mothers nutes prior to taking the cuttings?

Thanks for your help.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I never have and I get roots in 4 to 6 days...

Top Bottom