Under watering question during flower

• Thread starter Ben1221
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ben1221

Ben1221

Hi Guys,

quick question here. I have five plants that are huge and just started flowering about a week ago. I went away for the weekend and my buddy who was supposed to come by and water them didn’t make it by. They were very drooped and under watered but it was only two full days since the last water. Am I now in danger of hermies or anything else? They are nice and watered and back to good shape now.
Thank you!

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Hi Guys,

quick question here. I have five plants that are huge and just started flowering about a week ago. I went away for the weekend and my buddy who was supposed to come by and water them didn’t make it by. They were very drooped and under watered but it was only two full days since the last water. Am I now in danger of hermies or anything else? They are nice and watered and back to good shape now.
Thank you!
A few days without water shouldn't turn them hermie.
I think you need some bad shocks to them before that would happen. Mine have been thru 2 tornadoes and have looked like they went a few rounds with connor macgregor and they're still doing good considering. They're weeds...they bounce back!😆
Go back to what you are doing and they should be fine

Panhead59

Panhead59

That happened to me. Truck driver. 1 plant lost all big leaves and still gave up 5 oz. 2 more bounced back with approx. Same yield. It'll stun 'em a little it seems like you got to them in time !!!! No worries.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

They survive rain storms and drought in the wild. I think they can handle a couple of lean days without going hermie.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Did yours look like this? Mine went thru the same thing during the last week of veg in flower right now currently on the 2 Nd week

A5AA047D F1A4 4FDD A667 89FE79D7437D
Ben1221

Ben1221

Did yours look like this? Mine went thru the same thing during the last week of veg in flower right now currently on the 2 Nd week
A little worse. Plus they are about 7 feet tall and 5 feet wide so it looked bad with all the leaves lol thank you

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

No problem i was stressing really bad too but they made a recovery from it with it keeping a majority of the leaves Here’s a video of how it was

Top Bottom