Undercurrent - Take 2 [12UCE12XL] 5000W

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Hey brother... how is the aquashield working for you???? Is it keeping the ick away?

Looks great... can't wait until mine is up and running.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Looking real good.

How are you keeping Ionic at 5.7?

Everything I do, it wants to stabilize at 6.1 My tap is 7+ but regardless of how much 'down' I add, it always migrates back to 6.1 and stays.

Do they have some buffers or something in there? More of that 'pH perfect' crap?

I think I am going to forgo pH management and let it ride for a bit.

Thats where it migrates for me. I am using RO and it come out of the tap at about 6.5. Seems to find its way to about 5.7 after I add the nutes, I don't use any down or anything. Are you using big bud as well? That could be the factor.

Hey brother... how is the aquashield working for you???? Is it keeping the ick away?

Looks great... can't wait until mine is up and running.

Yea aquashield seems to work great for me. No root problems at all. Only root problems I EVER had was when I used hygrozyme in the beginning. Huge mistake in RDWC.

How many days tota veg not including uc?

Hey bro these clones went strait from my ez clone into the UC. Total veg time was 4 weeks BUT my system went down for repairs twice and I had a bad PH probe so 2 of those weeks could be wiped out. Once everything was up and running about 2 weeks of good solid veg without any interuptions. I think 2 week veg is perfect in the UC IMHO. Anymore and you will have a jungle on your hands. I guess it depends on your system, light spacing etc. as well, but I will be doing 2 week veg next run.

C

crossouttheiis

They look awesome and I agree with you around that time frame depending on the strain...i started lst when they were small and they are still short just a lot of branches. I picked up some ionic and my girls are looking much better

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

They look awesome and I agree with you around that time frame depending on the strain...i started lst when they were small and they are still short just a lot of branches. I picked up some ionic and my girls are looking much better

Yea Ionic kicks ass in the UC bro. I have seen the light and will never use anything else.

waayne

waayne

Man you got those girls looking happy now!
It's impressive how fast the UC plants grow.
Nice job Mr.GoodCat ;)

T

tenthirty

What are the amounts of Ionic, BB, and cal mag that you are using?
Looks great!

Thanks

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Man you got those girls looking happy now!
It's impressive how fast the UC plants grow.
Nice job Mr.GoodCat ;)

Yes bro indeed. In the right conditions the UC plants flourish.

What are the amounts of Ionic, BB, and cal mag that you are using?
Looks great!

Thanks

I am using 1 part Ionic Bloom, 1 Part Big Bud and Cal/Mag at 1.5 - 2 ml per gal and give my entire system 500ml of aquashield once a week. I don't have a gravity fed top of res. I use my RO system to keep it topped off and when my PPM drops about 350 or so I just add about 200ml of ionic and 200ml of big bud and my PPM are back at about 450-500. Hope this answers your question.

Hey man looking good... Best of luck

Thanks bro. My grandaddy always used to tell me luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. I am now well prepared so I am sure I will have the best of luck.

R

RMCG

Thats where it migrates for me. I am using RO and it come out of the tap at about 6.5. Seems to find its way to about 5.7 after I add the nutes, I don't use any down or anything. Are you using big bud as well? That could be the factor.

Only used Ionic in veg so far, so no Big Bud. Happens on my veg table and in the UC. That may be what drops it further. Thanks.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Only used Ionic in veg so far, so no Big Bud. Happens on my veg table and in the UC. That may be what drops it further. Thanks.

I would rock it at 6.1 bro. In fact I think thats what Ionic recommends on the back of the bottle. I have seen much better results with just letting the Ionic be and do their thing rather then trying to PH manage it. Just my opinion.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I am at day 43 of my grow and these girls are rockin socks! This strain is usually about a 52 day finisher so I am guessing about 56-60 in the UC. question for you uc growers who drop temps in the end. This strain will purple up on its own almost turn black with cold enough temps. I just dropped my base nutes in half and added gravity and turned my chiller down to the mid-50's. I will just use RO for top off for the last 2 weeks. My question is; is 2 weeks out to far out to turn the chiller back or is this about right? I can't think of how it could hurt things but figured I would ask you guys. Thanks in advance. -GC

St3ve

St3ve

If it was me I would do it gradually. Knock it down to 60 for a week, then 52.

It sounds like its rockin man I'm soo happy to hear it. Got any pix?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
C'mon GC... Let's see some eye candy! Sounds like your girls are doing well... :nod

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Ok Shady here goes lol. Went to fire up my camera and the battery was toast but I snapped a real quick cell phone pic. Sorry for the quality I will get a battery one of these days in the near future.

2011 05 1495202539
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice! Thx for the snap shot... Just wondering what you think would be better to run in the UC... The White or Original Diesel? :wondering

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I dunno bro I guess it depends on your growing style, training methods, etc. I think the original diesel would get out of control quick in the uc and you would definately have to scrog the hell out of her and use about every training technique you know to keep the canopy in check. The white would be easier to grow and keep under control and the white has tighter buds as well. I personally think the best strains to grow in water are the ones that have nice thick branches with a moderate stertch like aliendawg, 13 dawgz, black widow or bubba dom strains. I have 12 aliendawg vegging now waiting patiently and a nice 13 dawg pheno (super vigorous g13 pheno) I am mothering out for round #3. Now I have my system dialed in we are going for entire room scrog from here on out.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the feedback bro... That's the info I was looking for... So I'm gonna go with The White and see how she does... :cool

Top Bottom