Undercurrent Trees under LED lights

• Thread starter hamburgermidnight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hamburgermidnight

hamburgermidnight

Hey, i would love to see or hear about doing undercurrent tree grow with Fluence or Gavita LED’s. I know vertical bulbs are the way to go, I’m just wondering if anyone’s done this, and what the yields and trees look like.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Next run will be rdwc with waterfalls only currently running dwc though the trees I'd imagine would be comparable same concept just easier on the labor aspect in theory and also a little quicker on the take offs

airedog

airedog

Supporter
In order to fit the light's foot print i've had to rebuild my manifolds for 52" centers for a UC4XXL13 system.

Manifold

login

login

Hey I'll be doing 1 plant per HLG 550 in 13 gallon UC's.
I'm in the process of the build out right now. There will be seprate veg and bloom room. I hope to be finished by September.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Hey I'll be doing 1 plant per HLG 550 in 13 gallon UC's.
I'm in the process of the build out right now. There will be seprate veg and bloom room. I hope to be finished by September.
How much ceiling height?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

This is the veg room 3 foot on centers. I got set back a few months lumber got too expensive.
Lots of pictures are good.

One 550 per plant in the flower on what centers ? Im interested to see how this goes for you because I'm currently running a 4 site 13 gal on 60 inch centers under 1000 hps each with good success and woundering which lite would best suit my style of grow

login

login

For the flower room I'm looking at 48" centers. I do topping in veg and try to train the plant canopy no larger than a 3x3 for 500 watts of led

Latest posts

Top Bottom