UnderdawgD and White Master Kush

• Thread starter saldiado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saldiado

saldiado

Alright here we go 2 Underdawgd's from seed, and a lone white master kush from seed. These are under Leds temporarily.
Just did some Lst on the underdawgs they were shooting up pretty quick. I plan on starting with a small run of these, and if I find a keeper it will be blown up.
Whitemasterkush

White Master Kush- 2 weeks from seed.

Underdawgdlst2

UnderdawgD1- 3 weeks from seed.

Underdawgdlst

UnderdawgD1

Underdawgd2lst

UnderdawgD2- 3 weeks from seed.

Underdawgd

Some Bubba with Og honey oil on top.

Just did the lst work on the underdawgd's, so il post an update when theres something worth showing.
Thanks Topdawg, and Logic for this cross, and I hope you dont mind the white master kush tagging along for the show.

saldiado

saldiado

Few days later...

The underdawgd's have bounced back quickly and I had to tie them down again. The white master kush was also getting too close to the light, so i bent her over as well. The underdawgd's already got a nice funky smell when you rub the stem, and the white master smells alot like bubba did in veg very nice kush smell.
White Master Kush
Whitemasterkushbentover

White Master Kush Top View.
Whitemasterbentovertopview

UnderdawgD1
UnderdawgD

:animbong:

winta

winta

this should be a nice one! im pissed i missed the underdawg d when they dropped :( cant wait to see yours my dude!

saldiado

saldiado

Update:

The white master is taking over this box with its monster leaves. Definitely looking and smelling like a master leaning pheno so far. Ive been training them all(lst, supercropping, topping.) Just took a grip of clones off the UnderdawgD1 but you can still see their are like 10 other tops shooting up. This pheno has a distinct skunky burnt rubber smell in veg, and im really crossing my fingers for it to be a female. Had a little ph issues due to the pen being off, but everything should be back on course.
White Master Kush
Whitemasterkushtopview

White master kush L.S.T work.
Whitemasterkush

Another White master kush shot
White Master Kush1

UnderdawgD1 ,and 2
Underdawgd1d2

UnderdawgD1 top
UnderdawgD1 topview

UnderdawgD1 L.S.T
Underdawgd1

Going to take some more cuts off them all, and then flip em real soon.
The white master is smelling like pure kush funk wish raskal was around to chime in on these.

waayne

waayne

Yeah this is gonna be some dank!!!
sal you sure got those girl's looking healthy!;)

saldiado

saldiado

Waayne- thanks bro I have really high expectations for both of these, and now that the ph is straight, they should look better next time.

winta

winta

very nice bro u should be in for a treat from these babies :)

muncho

muncho

Lookin good bro, Hope JJ makes some more Underdawg and DUD they were nuttin but good reports on them wished i could have scored on a pack but they were not very many so hoping for another Release of them..

JAWS

JAWS

ahh ok so whats the diference between the UNDERDAWGD and the UNDERDAWG and the UNDERDOG....this is the kinda stuff that confuses the hell out of me..

JAWS

JAWS

thats a great chart, but i dont see any DOG or UNDERDOGD in that chart...
shits crazy:bong-hits:

TortureKill

TortureKill

I believe the underdawgd is UD1 X Chemdog D? AM i mistaken? Im growing DUD and Underdawg1 now, can only find few grow logs or reports on the UD1. Anyone point me in the right direction?

winta

winta

its ud #1 x dud i believe

I believe the underdawgd is UD1 X Chemdog D? AM i mistaken? Im growing DUD and Underdawg1 now, can only find few grow logs or reports on the UD1. Anyone point me in the right direction?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
ahh ok so whats the diference between the UNDERDAWGD and the UNDERDAWG and the UNDERDOG....this is the kinda stuff that confuses the hell out of me..

its DAWG people that spell it with dog are the unknowing>>
i.e.>>>Chemdog,stardawg,double underdawg,dawgs waltz>>its just the way it is:)wOOf!!
>>>hope that helps with your confusion<<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

TortureKill

TortureKill

lol good lookin danny. nothin but love. Thanks for clearing that up winta.

saldiado

saldiado

UnderdawgD is DUD(double underdawg)x tres dawg. Hopefully jj can chime in on this but I'm pretty sure that's it.

Top Bottom