Underwatered or overwatered??

• Thread starter WildFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WildFarmer

So this little girl has been shocked for thw last week and i think its overwatered but its also yellowing on the first couple leaves so idk.

Underwatered or overwatered
Underwatered or overwatered 2
B

Burned Haze

Oh no :(

Let her dry out and see if she perks up? ( do you have a soil “ dryiness/wet meter “ they are super simple and cheap, def can save plants and if you can’t lift plant and know ( might save some plants )

also are your plants doing this “ droop “ down in darkness cycle only ? ( a lot of people will think their plants are sick/ not happy when they are observing them in the dark but that has nothing to do with it. Their sleeping lol )

W

WildFarmer

Let her dry out and see if she perks up? ( do you have a soil “ dryiness/wet meter “ they are super simple and cheap, def can save plants and if you can’t lift plant and know ( might save some plants )

also plants do “ droop “ down in darkness cycle ( a lot of people will think their plants are sick/ not happy when they are observing them in the dark but that has nothing to do with it. Their sleeping lol )
This plant has been like this for the last 24/7. Thx for answer and i will definitely check the wet meter that youre talking about

W

WildFarmer

What medium is that? Looks really compacted shoulda added some perlite
I think its a basic compost for garden (tomatoes...) ill make sure i add perlite, ill change the pot to the biggest pot, thx for the answer.

Sunday687

Sunday687

And i would say overwatered let those ladies dry out completely in between watering itll promote root growth stick your finger down a few inches in soil and if still moist dont water yet,and for sure add perlite when you pot up to let em breathe. Overwatering happens when you water to often not how much you water i let em dry out than water till runoff and repeat. Good luck and stay blazed!!

W

WildFarmer

And i would say overwatered let those ladies dry out completely in between watering itll promote root growth stick your finger down a few inches in soil and if still moist dont water yet,and for sure add perlite when you pot up to let em breathe. Overwatering happens when you water to often not how much you water i let em dry out than water till runoff and repeat. Good luck and stay blazed!!
thx a lot dude ill take everything in count, could you tell me how often you water, i live in a very hot are in Spain so just to make an aproximation.

Sunday687

Sunday687

Dont go by dates when to water because itll be different from one grower to the next everyones in a different enviroment diff temps, humidity, lights,airflow etc just let em dry out nice and water could take a couple days could take 5 days depending on enviroment. But sticking your finger down a few inches in soil will be your answer when dry water if still wet hold off , hope that helps

W

WildFarmer

Dont go by dates when to water because itll be different from one grower to the next everyones in a different enviroment diff temps, humidity, lights,airflow etc just let em dry out nice and water could take a couple days could take 5 days depending on enviroment. But sticking your finger down a few inches in soil will be your answer when dry water if still wet hold off , hope that helps
Alright thanks

B

Burned Haze

Lift up the pot .. if not light = Too much moisture
If you lift the pot and it’s light = Dry ( key is to catch overwatering over under watering ) both can stall or give so many diseases or pest, a advantage .

since plant in the picture shows yellow bottom , I would foliar spray some nitrogen based and some base you they should love ya till you can drench em again. Once they are dry enough, feed em if that’s in their cycle and give em s full feed if it was me ( 500ish ppm range brew )

W

WildFarmer

also are your plants doing this “ droop “ down in darkness cycle only ? ( a lot of people will think their plants are sick/ not happy when they are observing them in the dark but that has nothing to do with it. Their sleeping lol )
Hi again, ive let the plant dry a bit more, and ive started watering less often, but its still not going up. I think it might be underwatering, as soon as i water the water goes off the pot from the drainage holes and its really hot, so it would make sense. But people from here have told me its overwatered, do you think is overwatered 100%?
If not it might be under

Top Bottom