Undrgrnderbalis pro gro First expierience!

• Thread starter undrgrnderbalis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

undrgrnderbalis

yes my fellow herbalists,
this is my first full production indoor growroom and i am loving the expierience that jah has provided for ini.
I am at the current moment using a homebox L and a extremely amazing homebox-growlab series dl-120.
i gots 1 hydrofarm kit for my 1000watt hps and a another hyrofarm vented hood with a Lumatek 400watt interswitchable. I got a canfan for the smaller tent and a hydrofarm huge ass one for the 1000 that apparently in the future will be set up for all 3 tents (i have another growlab still in the box hoping to get another vented hood setup soon jus need tha $$$)

S

swiftgt

sounds like your investing abit of money so,
it will pay off nicely for you,
what strains and nutes are you gona run?

U

undrgrnderbalis

im right now using age old organics all 3 products grow and bloom along with the kelp
i use calg-mag for the defficiency in the age old and i definately try to keep things as organic as possible. Im also using a bit of bud blood for the first few weeks into budding and some big bud also from advanced nutrients.. i am an organic herbalist so i make sure and see that my medicine is perfectly flushed and ready for cooking and eating. give thanks for thc farmer where we can all come together in a safe (or not so safe) environment and share our techniques and our expierience! Thats what all this is about! Give thanks to JaH for the opportunity HIM provide for all of us lucky THC farmers around the globe.

U

undrgrnderbalis

well strains boy???
i gots that BBC cheese
the Purple Number 1
the moonshine crossed with jamican ice and purple skunk (one of our own)
hindu kush
afghan kush
afghan kush cross with G bomb
cheisil!!
some of our own kush strains
Gbomb
power plant (sativa small breed)i love it
z super silver haze!!

U

undrgrnderbalis

i see noone is commenting so i guess im doing things right for now
will add some pics so i can get some real feedback yuh digg

U

undrgrnderbalis

fyaaaaa

these are just a little sample of whats good in tha hood

P6300158 336x252shkl
P6300160 404x303shkl
P

poedizzle

SWEET!!! All looking very green and lush! keep it up! those tents are great to grow in, just keep it clean like you have it and all will be well! peace
~POE~

P

Papa_kush

ah man we dont want no damn sample we want the whole thing!

U

undrgrnderbalis

hahaha don worry brejrins d real deal comin jus now don worry im compressing some of the pictures as we speak.. i wish i could just put them up full size

U

undrgrnderbalis

Pictures finally

OK this is it the first set of pix will be when the plants were in the earlies. Now at this point and time i had no AC so i had to really vent the tent properly. i think i did pretty good seeing it gets really hot where i am in the equator... Anyway the plants were moved into the growlab soon enough and are performing at amazing standards! under pure organic care and love. nuff vibrations with the stones too! plants love the frequencies of crystals.

P6300161 484x363shkl
P6300164 400x300shkl
P6300167 400x300shkl
P6300176 400x300shkl
P6300178 400x300shkl
 DSC0006 1 400x266shkl
 DSC0010 400x266shkl
 DSC0014 1 400x266shkl
 DSC0030
 DSC0029 400x266shkl
 DSC0252 400x266shkl
 DSC0257 400x266shkl
U

undrgrnderbalis

why is there no feedback goin on here? hoe am i meant to get people comin to subsctibe to my grow?? i need sum tips u kno

U

undrgrnderbalis

give thanks man trust that this is going to be one hell of a drive.. the tents are just the first step into a whole different operation give thanks man

U

undrgrnderbalis

yeah man blessed love inna d name of d most high, give thanks for the rep.

U

undrgrnderbalis

i am on day 15 of the flowering cycle and i have a question. The other night, my tent was left open after 6pm when the plants were menat to be in total darkness. Probably 5 hours of light was given to the trees from the other tent (MH) how is this going to affect me in these first days of flowering? this happened a couple days ago and i am seeing big changes everyday still even after the mis hap. Whats d scene with that..
anyway, i am moving to a new operation soon and i will definatelyt let you all be there with me everystep of the way once i get my digital slr in order.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

it may slow the onset of flowering.
imo it may just take a extra weak or 2 to finish flowering.

U

undrgrnderbalis

ok thanks for the info.. i guessed it would not have been to drastic.. but what if it happens again?

Latest posts

Top Bottom