Unfamiliar leaf damage

• Thread starter SNAX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SNAX

SNAX

Hello! So I'm growing indoors in 15 gallon pots with royal gold tupur coco medium and I have leaf damage that is unfamiliar to me and km having a hard time pinning it down. What you are looking at in the pics are the leaves with yellowish dead spots on the edges. Help?

Unfamiliar leaf damage
Unfamiliar leaf damage 2
Unfamiliar leaf damage 3
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Magnesium def is showing , epsom salt 1tsp per 1.5 gallons of water, use with every watering for 4 cycles and feed as normal. Watch humidity , lower is better when they recover from a mag deficiencies

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Also coco requires cal mag with every water and feeding . If you haven’t had that in the regiment this is probably why you have a deficient mainly in magnesium

SNAX

SNAX

Also coco requires cal mag with every water and feeding . If you haven’t had that in the regiment this is probably why you have a deficient mainly in magnesium
Im aware of this and I feed cal mag every time so thats how this problem has become confusing. Its been a week and a half or so since I quit but I was hitting them hard with 3 in1 organicide every 3 days for a total of 5 sprays and Im kinda thinking thats what may have caused this.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Im aware of this and I feed cal mag every time so thats how this problem has become confusing. Its been a week and a half or so since I quit but I was hitting them hard with 3 in1 organicide every 3 days for a total of 5 sprays and Im kinda thinking thats what may have caused this.
Why the heavy insecticide? Any pest issues we need to know about as well?

Cube

Cube

Is there a reason your 15 gallon bags are only half full? Seriously curious not a critisism.

Reactions: Ina
SNAX

SNAX

Is there a reason your 15 gallon bags are only half full? Seriously curious not a critisism.
These pots are kinda weird. They are gro pro 15 Gallons but they hold a good amount more than 15. There is one full 2 cu. ft. bag of Royal Gold Tupur in there which is about 13 and that is enough for the size of plants I need.

Top Bottom