Unhappy buds right under the light

• Thread starter cctt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I like the idea. This room is so full of buds I can't really push down any branches without crowding out other ones right now though. Extensive netting is also holding everything in place. I've been going a bit crazy trying to maximize my use of light. I am a big fan of efficiency, but it does make it hard to change anything later. :banghead:

I calculate 156 ppm Ca and 52 ppm Mg in my solution
Not push down, just pinch it and let it flop over a bit. The blown out buds get dried out, IME.

Max Frost

Max Frost

I'm deep in the middle of a similar conundrum, but I think I left myself an out; my plants like to grow through my vertical trellis and then continue growing up and towards the light. Every day or so during stretch, I go in and pull them back through and lay them up against the trellis from the back side, where they start growing again. This has the effect of laying the plant out flat against the trellis screen and making it cover more surface area.

I'll let you know what happens when stretch stops and they start stacking, but I'm thinking it's going to be good...

Got any pics ty? Sounds very interesting!

Top Bottom