Unhappy looking pollinated branches... normal?

• Thread starter Farce4u2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Farce4u2

I have a feminized seed I grew to be a pollen donor in a separate tent. I used the Twenty20 Mendocino STS spray which was sprayed every other day for a total of 4 sprays at flip. It worked great but of course to get the pollen I needed to pluck the balls and rub/tap the branch I cut off over/on the screen of a trim tray.

I took the pollen and fertilized a few lower/outside branches on my good grow in another tent. Pollination successful and I'm at the beginning of week 9. The lower buds that were pollinated are looking a bit funky while the rest of the plant looks great. They look very nitrogen rich with shiny leaves and some weird curling and dead tips. Perhaps it just a late flower weirdness I've never seen because I've never had a pollinated plant before? Or a plant hormone reaction to a possible STS transferral? Or they're just lower branches that the plant is giving up on because it's starting senescence.

I've been reassured the STS transferral is probably not the case. Is this just what pollinated buds/branches do? Any input/thoughts would be appreciated. Perhaps I'm just being a paranoid stoner.

Pollinated lowers:
Pac3xrzf
Zmpxwmdb

Happy Colas:
Unhappy looking pollinated branches normal 3

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

really need to see pics of the middle lower of the plant as well .
Best guess i am seeing burnt tips from nutrient burn . I am also seeing light bleach . Light is too close .
But i need to see more pics of the plant to be sure . Tell us what your feeding how close is your light ? what brand light ?

F

Farce4u2

really need to see pics of the middle lower of the plant as well .
Best guess i am seeing burnt tips from nutrient burn . I am also seeing light bleach . Light is too close .
But i need to see more pics of the plant to be sure . Tell us what your feeding how close is your light ? what brand light ?
I'm sure it has plenty of nutes and nitrogen as it's in an earthbox with Buildasoil 3.0. It had a couple of top dressings along the way. Just following their schedule. The light is a MIGRO Array 3 250w and PPFD is fairly low at this stage in week 9 and around 550-600 on the left one where you see light stress. That strain is just a finicky bitch the last few times I've grown it... it's a low yielder but I enjoy the smoke. I don't have any pictures of the middle but everything looks good except for the pollinated branches where funky looking things are happening. Thanks for the reply.

Top Bottom