Unknown Clones from bagseeds Run #2

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

That’s what I’m worried about is drying and curing, my basement stays in the 75-78f range so that’s about as cool as I can get it, I’ll set up a dry box in the coolest spot I can find when the time comes and keep the dry tent right in the cool concrete floor and do my best to manage the humidity, I’ve seen about the fridge method I’ll have to look into it more I have a small 2x2x4 mini fridge in my basement I may try to use if I can figure it all out
Paper bags in paper bags in youre mini fridge will work, seems it does so far just a slow dry, but really helps preserve the terps

Put a thermometer in there and surely there’s an adjuster and can put it on the least coldest to get closer to 40-50f

Observationist

Observationist

Ordered this tonight for a little veg tent

The 48x24x60 one.

Had it before.

Just realized they also have a 6ft tall one so hmm

sambapati

sambapati

Paper bags in paper bags in youre mini fridge will work, seems it does so far just a slow dry, but really helps preserve the terps

Put a thermometer in there and surely there’s an adjuster and can put it on the least coldest to get closer to 40-50f
The paper bag is a wonderful linvention. Long and slow in the bag is really good. Really want to try Grove bags they sound awefully good. My grow is going OK except 3 timers didnt work. Wondering if surges (which happen a lot here) are to blame. What about power strip w/protection into the wall then add the timer?
20220521 101824

Observationist

Observationist

The paper bag is a wonderful linvention. Long and slow in the bag is really good. Really want to try Grove bags they sound awefully good. My grow is going OK except 3 timers didnt work. Wondering if surges (which happen a lot here) are to blame. What about power strip w/protection into the wall then add the timer?View attachment 1246887
Damn sorry to hear that

It could help, unless the power just straight up goes off

Observationist

Observationist

Got off work recently

We have food
Baby has food

Made 33/hr tonight from serving

get car back week after this one

Got a net

Got a 2x4 incoming

Got some toys and seeds from a friendly fellow thcfarmer

And it’s been a good day

It’s bathe time then garden time.

I don’t know how I’m gonna install a net around aerotote#2 when I have to manually change the totes res/water

Got a solution, to cause another problem.

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

Got off work recently

We have food
Baby has food

Made 33/hr tonight from serving

get car back week after this one

Got a net

Got a 2x4 incoming

Got some toys and seeds from a friendly fellow thcfarmer

And it’s been a good day

It’s bathe time then garden time.

I don’t know how I’m gonna install a net around aerotote#2 when I have to manually change the totes res/water

Got a solution, to cause another problem.
Farmers are the best, always surprises me how given they (we) are. $33 USD sounds good! Keep up the good work.

Observationist

Observationist

Farmers are the best, always surprises me how given they (we) are. $33 USD sounds good! Keep up the good work.
Thanks man

Wasn’t too bad of a work day, usually average around 20/hr

Busy Saturday, PGA is in my city along with graduations

Top Bottom