unknown fungi

• Thread starter SkunKLeaF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkunKLeaF

Well first I must say that I am too lazy to search online to solve this little problem that keeps happening (3 times) so I decided to post it and let you guys help me instead. So here goes, now I have made this cloner myself and use no water heater for about two years now and never had a fungi/ pest problem before but latley have had some kind of fungi taking over my water. It looks like beads of water in the water but are some sort of mold. Here are some pics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>~~~~~
IMAG0228-1.jpg
IMAG0225-1.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T

tattoojim

ive had that same problem when i tried to make a areoponic cloner. all i could save is three clones. the water might b getting to warm or you have a leak of light in you rez. another thing to look at is all your plumbing legit pvc. rubber parts are bad i think. clean and sterlize your rez every couple days. the pump makes more heat than you need,most likely you would need a chiller or put your pump on a timer 15min on 15min off. lots of variables in making a good cloner. good luck

S

SkunKLeaF

Well its a home made dwc ( bubbler) system . The temps in the room are chilly so the water def is not to warm.I cleaned the system good and also added hydrogen proxide when I started them to try an solve this problem. My guess is the temps are too low so I am gonna get a heater for the next run?

T

tattoojim

Well its a home made dwc ( bubbler) system . The temps in the room are chilly so the water def is not to warm.I cleaned the system good and also added hydrogen proxide when I started them to try an solve this problem. My guess is the temps are too low so I am gonna get a heater for the next run?

im going off what i was told .. you need to be under 70 degrees . i froze 2 liter bottles of water to keep my water under 70. changed them out as they thawed

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Its a bacteria.

You need to start over. Let your aero cloner run with physan at 1 mL/gal.

The next time you run clones in there use EWC tea. PM me for the formula if you cant find it by searching. Being lazy never solved a problem... except maybe this time.

S

SkunKLeaF

Well I put a sub heater in with my shallow water culture cloner about a week ago and set it to 70F or so ,set the ph to 6-7 and this time I see no more fungi and my clones are all growing healthy looking roots. Cold water bacteria - meet your maker :) _ peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom