Unknown High Grade Strain

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tommy626

Tommy626

WOW!!!! Hell of a read! Lmao
My guess is 50-60grams dry(definitely had the potential if not for all the consecutive toppings and week long stress) nice looking plant, if it tastes like it looks and your not selling it who cares what it weighs. Only thing I would consider adding artist is extra time in veg to let it “catch up” after high stress actions!

Tommy626

Tommy626

Sorry you had to endure all the nonsense. People did have the freedom to ignore your opinions if they did not like them but they chose not to. That in itself speaks as to their character.

Artist

Artist

Sorry you had to endure all the nonsense. People did have the freedom to ignore your opinions if they did not like them but they chose not to. That in itself speaks as to their character.
If your not asking questions and have your own style or formula on how you grow people always assuming and hating but it’s life I’m happy with how my grow turns out l👌all the haters hiding now

Last edited:
Tommy626

Tommy626

I’m very new to this but I’ve grown some “bad mother shut yo mouth” plants. I mean straight fire! I too, started off growing auto flower bag seeds

Tommy626

Tommy626

Not taking sides tho you do come off a bit condescending 😂🤣🤪 but it’s hard to gauge a person’s dialogue through text message. You don’t know if it’s sarcasm or what.
One thing I don’t understand in this thread is why you said your shooting for 70 grams? Why so low? did you know something about the seeds that indicated a low yield? I’ve grown 20 plants over 3 grows and not one plant yield was under 100 grams dry and it definitely wasn’t anything I did right lmao. My leaves have spots, burns, discoloring! You name it they got it. One thing I can say is the genetics are awesome and if I can recommend a very easy to get along with plant with a high yield (and fast grower) get some “green crack” from ILGM.com
625DBBB2 DACD 45D0 8926 7046464A2D1B
ii had problems with new growth clawing downwards but it still grew!
I’m currently on week 5 growing a strain called chem dawg ? Another mind blower and head scratcher at the same time. I believe I got leaf septoria on this grow from cutting the grass and coming in the grow room with dirty clothes. All the videos I’ve watch basically said there is no fix. So I’m waiting for harvest so I can dismantle and clean everything

Tommy626

Tommy626

If you got any tips or info I’d love to hear it. Especially if you have info on fixing deficiencies in soil/coco mix?
Not trying to bum rush your thread but all the action is over here so I figured if someone is floating about through your 🧵 they might be able to help me
36C50974 4386 471D A02A 450BAB72D700

Last edited:
Artist

Artist

Cut her today 👌 I’ll put pics up tomorrow looking more like 65g guys 🤝 I’m not selling so I’m happy with the amount might be more

Tommy626

Tommy626

Had to chop it😢😔😣
Does that have the ability to pollinate your whole tent or just the plant it showed up on?
If that was a clone from the same plant will they all be a manner bearing plant?
D2B4EDD5 F76D 447D BC18 7860A7F01EB3
ADFD065B 920B 4275 8DD4 4986032B2C03

Artist

Artist

Had to chop it😢😔😣
Does that have the ability to pollinate your whole tent or just the plant it showed up on?
If that was a clone from the same plant will they all be a manner bearing plant?View attachment 989794View attachment 989795
How far in flower is she? Looking like 7/8 weeks Someone mention they saw a seed in my plant and they were right I found 8 seeds for the future that’s mature without a cure she smoke nice 👍

Artist

Artist

You know she’s good when you smoke one joint for over 1hr lol forgot I was smoking 👌😂😂😂

Minitiger

Minitiger

Had to chop it😢😔😣
If that was a clone from the same plant will they all be a manner bearing plant?View attachment 989794View attachment 989795

Dude, do some reading. The most basic of research will enlighten you. Google something like “hermaphrodite cannabis plants.” Just a cursory search will show you that, yes, a herm plant will seed your entire garden. And yes, a clone from a herm plant will herm. This is like Gardening 101.

Madbud

Madbud

Dude, do some reading. The most basic of research will enlighten you. Google something like “hermaphrodite cannabis plants.” Just a cursory search will show you that, yes, a herm plant will seed your entire garden. And yes, a clone from a herm plant will herm. This is like Gardening 101.
Gardening 201: whats the difference between ‘nanners and regular male pollen sacks?

Minitiger

Minitiger

Gardening 201: whats the difference between ‘nanners and regular male pollen sacks?

Regular male pollen sacs are just that: flowers that grow on regular males. ‘Nanners are male flowers that show up on female plants, thus the term “hermaphrodite.” What’s your point? Are you implying that there’s no difference between herms and males?

Madbud

Madbud

Regular male pollen sacs are just that: flowers that grow on regular males. ‘Nanners are male flowers that show up on female plants, thus the term “hermaphrodite.” What’s your point? Are you implying that there’s no difference between herms and males?
I’ve never seen ‘nanners up close but they don’t look anything like the puffballs on a male. Curious how nanners pollinate.

Artist

Artist

No question is dum or stupid maybe he preferred asking on here leave him alone get off my thread people always putting someone down smh 🤦‍♂️ It this site for questions ? Smh

Terpz719

Terpz719

I’ve never seen ‘nanners up close but they don’t look anything like the puffballs on a male. Curious how nanners pollinate.
By producing pollen. It's not unusual to see a female plant push one or two out late in flower. I don't stress over them, and it's not the same as a plant going full herm. If you see one just pluck it off, and let her finish.

Madbud

Madbud

By producing pollen. It's not unusual to see a female plant push one or two out late in flower. I don't stress over them, and it's not the same as a plant going full herm. If you see one just pluck it off, and let her finish.
From the look of them i’m guessing nanners pollinate by contact where a true male blows a load of pollen to the wind.

Terpz719

Terpz719

From the look of them i’m guessing nanners pollinate by contact where a true male blows a load of pollen to the wind.
I think it comes down to amount and would be somewhat random. I'd guess that the odd nanner or two would produce MUCH less pollen than full on male flowers, but who is to say of some of the pollen might not blow over to another plant. Oh I forgot to mention, based on what I've read here and there, that often times even if a nanner produces pollen, it might not even be viable.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nanners are actually what is inside the male flower. Balls are the unopened male flower. When they open they expose the bunch of nanners inside that contain the pollen. Then it is released.

When a female reverses she may make single or bunches of nanners (look like tiny bananas and are light green or yellow).

If you see a nanner it may have already dropped its pollen. The pollen can be strong and abundant and pollinate the reversed plant or others. Many times they only drop the pollen on the leaves and flowers below. Thats why sometimes we find seeds in the lower buds only.

But late nanners can be weak or not viable. Its the week 5 or so reversal that gives time for seeds to mature. The late ones can pollinate too. No way to be sure unless you know the plant.

And some strains tend to grow late nanners like diesel and chemdog. Those usually are not viable and are small.

As far as clones or even the seeds made reversing too. Thats also a maybe as the stress that turned the plant may be a correctable grower error.

I have grown many seeds resulting from nanners and still have not had one reverse. That means the reversal was caused by stress i caused. And i did not repeat the mistake or fixed it.

Hope this helps. Many misconceptions about nanners posted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom