unknown mex landrace by the del mar

• Thread starter liketosmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
liketosmoke

liketosmoke

just one pic started by seed smelled like jasmine.
Unknown mex landrace by the del mar

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

she looks really healthy im sure sheees gunna try to reach for the sun yo good luck with her

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful plant and background liketosmoke! Looking forward to the bud shots... Very cool that she's a landrace indica too... I've got a pack of mexican landrace sativa beans from Joe Shmoe that I have yet to pop; maybe someday I'll make some new crosses to the current elites in my garden.

sox

sox

Look at that Beautiful plant! and Look at that Background!!!

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

Beautiful plant and background liketosmoke! Looking forward to the bud shots... Very cool that she's a landrace indica too... I've got a pack of mexican landrace sativa beans from Joe Shmoe that I have yet to pop; maybe someday I'll make some new crosses to the current elites in my garden.
Thanks Shady,all ready smoked it up golf ball size nugs jasmine smell and taste.Nice

socalval

socalval

del mar off I-5 ? i dont know about landrace with so many clones crossing the border south of san diego .Jasmine sounds cool honestly i cant put my finger on what that smells like . Congrats looks like a winner did you clone it ?....er still got some seeds out of that 6 kilo bag thats like finding 7gs of square grouper (big bale of weed that floats )on a early morning walk down the beach.

index

index

Looks like a beautiful place and a beautiful plant, hope it works out male or female :)

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

del mar off I-5 ? i dont know about landrace with so many clones crossing the border south of san diego .Jasmine sounds cool honestly i cant put my finger on what that smells like . Congrats looks like a winner did you clone it ?....er still got some seeds out of that 6 kilo bag thats like finding 7gs of square grouper (big bale of weed that floats )on a early morning walk down the beach.
Del Mar as in Spanish = the the beach, it in Sate of Nayarit Mexico

nebulius

nebulius

square grouper (big bale of weed that floats )on a early morning walk down the beach.
Good documentary Square Grouper.
MV5BMjExOTk3NTQzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTU1NjM4NA@@._V1._SY317_CR8,0,214,317_.jpg

Nice plant Likestosmoke! Looks like a perfect location to set up a lawn chair and smoke a joint while the sun is going down, or rising.
I love Mexico, thinking of retiring there someday if the violence is quelled....maybe farther down in South America.

C

critical

just one pic started by seed smelled like jasmine. View attachment 204479
growth structure is very simmilar to the coletrain i just did n that has a very hazey jasminey rosemeryness going on tasste and smell wise and it is actualy a cross of jasmine a strain thats smell description is jasmine tea and sweet fruits and agave necter, its genetics are Jasmine(96 sensiseeds silver hazexgolden boy a strain from calgary) x Trainwreck (t4) to make the Coletrain, its a bit of a co incidence that the plants structure and smell description are very simmilar so maybe it could be from 1 of the skunks in the make up of the coletrain here? just a thought tho so dont hold me to it m8, take care :)

c6j0e3

c6j0e3

I would seriously pay out the ass for some seeds of a Jasmine fragranced/flavored strain. Looks great!

fractal

fractal

Wow you have an awesome view from your patio. I'd love to kick back there and burn a fatty, maybe do a little of some other recreational things if you're south of the border haha.

Top Bottom