"unknown sativa outdoor" LST

• Thread starter otcganjagrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

otcganjagrower

week 2,we found this unknown sativa in the mountains along with one other we started lst a few days ago and the results are good so far we will be tying it down every third set of leaves height is not an issue but we are trying to maximize bud sites and yield we will start giving them foxfarms grow big in about a week they are in crap dirt but we will be getting them some soil today

Download
Download 1
Download 2
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

ah nice i might try lst this year to who knows haha keep it up and get that water out of your pot unless you want root rot.

you said you found them were they growing wild or what whats the story hehe ?

O

otcganjagrower

ah nice i might try lst this year to who knows haha keep it up and get that water out of your pot unless you want root rot.

you said you found them were they growing wild or what whats the story hehe ?
they weren't growing wild they were planted and left then checked about a month or somewhere around that later and they were living so they were taken out of where they were and brought home. all the plants were originally in our possession but we were seeing how they'd do on their own.now we have them potted near one of our houses

O

otcganjagrower

they weren't growing wild they were planted and left then checked about a month or somewhere around that later and they were living so they were taken out of where they were and brought home. all the plants were originally in our possession but we were seeing how they'd do on their own.now we have them potted near one of our houses

also its not a pond in there we had just watered the soil drains quit nice but we were at the site watering and my P.I.C was taking some pics with his phone

O

otcganjagrower

we are in the 3rd week or so since we brought them back from the wilderness were they were originally left the LST is going good 1 plant that we haven't taken pics of yet is about 1.5 feet tall it is also lst'd and the smaller one that you have seen is doing good enjoying the sun. we gave them their first watering with fox farms grow big a few days ago and we are going t be getting some better soil in the pretty near future. also its just starting to rain and we are in the mountains its going to get really really cold. does anyone have any opinion if i should take them indoor because i had 'em indoor when i first brought them home but then moved them outside with 6 seedlings but something munched all the seedlings so we are left with our two unknown sativas one possibly a hybrid well post pics soon comment back on whether i should cover them or take 'em inside

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

we are in the 3rd week or so since we brought them back from the wilderness were they were originally left the LST is going good 1 plant that we haven't taken pics of yet is about 1.5 feet tall it is also lst'd and the smaller one that you have seen is doing good enjoying the sun. we gave them their first watering with fox farms grow big a few days ago and we are going t be getting some better soil in the pretty near future. also its just starting to rain and we are in the mountains its going to get really really cold. does anyone have any opinion if i should take them indoor because i had 'em indoor when i first brought them home but then moved them outside with 6 seedlings but something munched all the seedlings so we are left with our two unknown sativas one possibly a hybrid well post pics soon comment back on whether i should cover them or take 'em inside

ah i got ya man well its getting pretty cold here in the low 40's past couple of nights i just bring mine inside and put them out early in the morning so they get all day sun.

Top Bottom