Unknown strains

• Thread starter DNDGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DNDGrower

I received my disability retirement from the military and was introduced to medical marijuana. Being low on funds and not able to spend shit loads of money on my medication I decided to grow some of my own. A relative gave me some seeds that were reportedly bought in Amsterdam but no idea what the strains were. I took them home, started them and got three females out of the batch. It appears to me that there are three different strains. One of them appears to be pretty weak and unless it is phenominal weed I will not continue that one.

So here are a couple of pics of what I have been growing. If you think you have a clue on close relatives (strains) feel free to clue me in.

These first photos (quality sucks) are of the first day of flowering and some of the clones I took. For record keeping purposes I named the strains Desert HEXA, Desert Princess and Desert Diva.

Beginning
Clones
D

DNDGrower

Yeah I have three cuttings that were pretty strong and I am vegging for mother plants and nine more cuttings that are vegging for flower.

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

Hell yeah! Looking good! Are those 30 Day FLOW pictures from recent?

D

DNDGrower

Yes. Today is day 30 in flowering. These are the first plants I have ever grown so looking for any advise on what I might be doing right or wrong.

Hexa is 32 1/2" tall
Princess is 39"

I didn't show much of Diva but she is 34 1/2

Top Bottom