Unleaded OG; What's it like?

• Thread starter likeliquid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

likeliquid

I'm looking for a party strain, with no crash, no couch-lock kind of high. Social, up, happy and "energising". BUT POTENT. "Wrecked but awake" is a good way to describe it.

Sour Diesel seems to match what I look for. And the descriptions for Banana Split OG Kush is that it is an upper sort of buzz..?

Unleaded OG seems potent, too..

What can I expect from this strain? Is it recommended for the effects that I am looking for?

Best regards guys and thanks for help.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
that one is pretty close to what ur looking for but sour patxh kush has more potency n legs...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
if u want more of a sativa go unleaded as far as effext but sour patch has more pain relief n kick but is daytime meds if u can handle high potency. unleaded will smell more diesel but will take longer than sour patch kush. sour patxh will get some fruit tinges n is frosty lixious!

L

likeliquid

I have a high tolerance. Will this be a problem with the Unleaded? Or is it one of those strong sativa buzzes that should hit me anyway?

I am from South Africa so not familiar with North American strains, so excuse me if I sound a bit out of the loop..

The Unleaded was appealing because I want to try Sour Diesel as well as real OG Kush for connoisseur reasons, and its a nice representation of North American strains.. But effect is most important for me, I enjoy being hit and hit hard, whether the buzz be sativa or indica...

Also noticed in one of your threads you said that your Sour D is very potent...

In this case I would have liked to run a strain with as little couch lock/crash/heaviness as possible while maintaining a sativa potency, because I'm going to be running some hybrid strains and expecting some potent hybrid effects depending on phenos..

However if Sour Patch Kush is good for party and doesn't make me feel too heavy or sleepy or lazy then the extra potency should be good.

What do you think baba G?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
have u ever smoked any jack herer? it kinda has a comedown as it takes u nice n high! butbit is a zinger n uppity. the king tubby is coming soon and it is pineapple x dubking which will have heavy sativa phenos and good all around daytime meds.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

That unleaded is potent stuff but it takes 10-11 to finish properly as its sat dom. Another one ive ran is the klingon kush, now i like that one better than the unleaded, super potent and sticky with nice banana taffy undertones. All in all ive come to the conclusion that GLG is top notch, up there with bodhi, ograskal, loompa and the rest of them and you cant go wrong with anything he has...

Latest posts

Top Bottom