Unseeded Hemp

• Thread starter Athenian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Athenian

Obviously hemp is legal due to its low THC content and higher CBD content but how much of this ratio is caused by the laws around hemp cultivation? Such as under the laws the hemp plants are grown with the males and they have to be harvested early also to comply with the laws, but I was wondering though hemp is relatively low in THC what if hemp was grown with the males removed and the plants not harvested early how much could this increase the THC CBD ratio any ideas?

malamus

malamus

Obviously hemp is legal due to its low THC content and higher CBD content but how much of this ratio is caused by the laws around hemp cultivation? Such as under the laws the hemp plants are grown with the males and they have to be harvested early also to comply with the laws, but I was wondering though hemp is relatively low in THC what if hemp was grown with the males removed and the plants not harvested early how much could this increase the THC CBD ratio any ideas?
you get a plant that probably won't pass state inspection, at least here in CO and now have a ton of schwag that you can't do anything with. my non hemp Cbd hybrid plant I tested was around 4%thc at full harvest.

malamus

malamus

also IMO law hemp is not necessarily the same as the hemp plant grown for fiber. here in CO centennial sells their high CBD line as industrial hemp, which can break limits if harvested late. a hemp plant for fiber might not have this problem

Latest posts

Top Bottom