Unsure of this plants use? Please help

• Thread starter Totalnewb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Totalnewb

Totalnewb

I’d love some help determining if this plant would make good fertilizer? It’s not a hair it’s a little bulb

Unsure of this plants use please help
Last edited:
Ponky

Ponky

You're not supposed to ask it like that.
Is it a birthing plant or a fertilizing plant? Get a super close up of its genitals and post it here online for us to look at ... ...

Totalnewb

Totalnewb

Taking photos with I phone I don’t have micro lense so I can’t get much closer

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you may have a pest issue/ i’m not sure but maybe someone else will know.. but these odd/3fingered leaves are a sign of bad stress, than these black “dots”? pest?
761ABAD9 3FD4 4523 BB50 0D8A12280F2D
52FDFD0F 8D69 48AA 9BFC 9D42E86FA6B5

Totalnewb

Totalnewb

You're not supposed to ask it like that.
Is it a birthing plant or a fertilizing plant? Get a super close up of its genitals and post it here online for us to look at ... ...
That close enough?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

3 lobed leaves are not a death sentence. Those black spots on the other hand, (probably soil from watering aggressively)
Lets get a better look at them.
Get one of these;

Microscope
Totalnewb

Totalnewb

It’s been pouring all week it’s just dirt I brushed it off already, my 4 plants are outside in pots and have had some slug/grasshopper damage but my gardens ecosystem is thriving so I’m not concerned about pests

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You will still want the microscope to see if they are ready for harvest.
$20 online.

Totalnewb

Totalnewb

Though, compared to the other ball photos this doesn’t look like a sphere more of a banana shape

Totalnewb

Totalnewb

Bananas are bad.
Google says a corn shape vs a ball is good? But I’m unsure is the plant not developed enough to tell? No one seems to be answering my question
I’m in a state where it’s legal to grow and my neighbors also have plants I don’t want to be responsible for spreading pollen to them

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The pollen sacs start small and round and expand into banana shaped sacs as they mature.
The pix you gave are not showing what is what from the correct angle. We need a closeup of the ball, or banana.

Totalnewb

Totalnewb

The pollen sacs start small and round and expand into banana shaped sacs as they mature.
The pix you gave are not showing what is what from the correct angle. We need a closeup of the ball, or banana.
I’ll go rip one off?

WakeAndBacon

WakeAndBacon

is it jsut me or does it look like the femelle part in this photo?

Top Bottom