Unusual necrosis (?) on one fan leaf.

• Thread starter Banjoslaughter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Banjoslaughter

Good afternoon friends! Long time stalker, first time poster. I have started my first grow (not new to hydroponics but new to hemp growing in hydroponics). I have a 5 week old plant that has started to develop odd looking necrotic spots, but only on one leaf. I also have what looks to be capillary damage to two leaves that have left a sizable hole in one, and smaller ones in another leaf. I am running DWC in a tent with General Hydroponics Flora trio nutes with a little cal-mag and hydroguard. Water temp is 69-72, with constant air stone usage, I keep PH at 5.6-5.8 religiously. Tent temp is 70-75, using Infinity Pro 69 with infinity lights, fans, and humidifier. Yesterday the spots seemed to be repaired damage; but today they seem like they are spreading and becoming more obvious. My first thought was magnesium, but I’ve never seen a mag deficiency in a single leaf, nor have I seen it look like this, but my experience is all produce…. Anyhow; anyone have an idea of what might be causing this? Additionally it is only the top of the leaf, the bottom sides look fine. First pic was yesterday, second was today, overall pic for reference.

Unusual necrosis  on one fan leaf
Unusual necrosis  on one fan leaf 2
Unusual necrosis  on one fan leaf 3
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

looks a lot like PH related to me. Something early in the plant life tho.
remove that leaf and see what happens going forward.
She looks healthy other than that leaf.

cheers

Top Bottom