Unusually small leaves

• Thread starter Panolientje
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Panolientje

Panolientje

Hello guys. I am growing an Sweet ZZ auto from Royal Queen Seeds. The plant seems to be healthy, only the leaves are currently really small! She has 5 nodes or something! You should I be concerned? Or this some kind of funny looking pheno?

With kind regards
Unusually small leaves
Unusually small leaves 2

Madbud

Madbud

Could be a reveg, started to flower when you brought it outside, now its vegging again.

Panolientje

Panolientje

it’s flowering already?
did you want it to start flowering already?
Yes, it's flowering already. I think this is quite normal for an auto flower at this point. Only a longer vegging stage would probably mean a bigger plant..

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yeaah hella weird it is!! But does it result in smaller yields tho? ;P
Plant size dictate yields, in my experience the larger the plant usually the larger the leaves get . So let’s see what happens as she progresses

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
In Australia we call that a Webber or a Duck foot the ive had a few of them somewhat smaller but the heads were super nice skunkish I’m not up on all the strains you guys grow . OD
From little things big things grow ..... look a mustard seed, see what it grows .. Od .

Panolientje

Panolientje

Hey guys,

The plant is well into flower now. She has remained quite small and has about 6 nodes
IMG 20200618 221226

IMG 20200618 221241

As she progresses and gets bigger her fan leaves do aswell.
IMG 20200618 221252

I do have the same strain planted only some weeks younger than her. That one started to flower relatively early aswell(autofower)
IMG 20200618 221812

Top Bottom