Up coming weather?

• Thread starter Fat Freddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy

Anyone have a farmers almanac handy?
When does it say the last frost will be? And what will be a good day for planting?
Hehehehe:harvest:

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Well a Safe Assumption is probably by Mid July for the last chance-o-frost . The Good news is then we should have at least till late September before Winter starts all over again .:joint:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
That`s only 2.5 months to try and pull off an outdoor grow.I`m gessing greenhouses are used a lot there or most is grown indoors. No wonder the prices are so high for medications in Michigan! How do you keep up enough product to meet demands?

2DogWalker

I would say the last frost in Michigan to be around April 20th. Towards the end of October for first fall frost.....I mean unless there is some unusual weather coming from 2011, Definitely not ruling it out :)

2Dog

ThinAir

ThinAir

I start hardening plants off in mid may and throw them outside the first week of June. I know many others who have followed this routine for years with very good results.

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

That`s only 2.5 months to try and pull off an outdoor grow.I`m gessing greenhouses are used a lot there or most is grown indoors. No wonder the prices are so high for medications in Michigan! How do you keep up enough product to meet demands?
Hey Marks, it's not the shorter growing season we have (and FYI, that applies to the UP and
way-up-North grows) thjat keeps prices up...it's greed. Everybody selling wants to get 20 bucks a gram for good weed. Unfortunately, folks here in Michigan are looking at massive unemployment which has gone on since the mid to late Seventies. Consequently, most of us are on some kind of Government assistance and it DON'T cover medical cannabis.

As far as outdoor growing, it is illegal, card or no card. Our grows are limited to 12 plants in an enclosed, locked facility.

Stupid government...:anim_09:

S

Shredder

Outdoors in MI art least at the 45th parallel (roughly Alpena to Traverse City) is best from June1 to Oct 1. This may vary but it's fairly safe. Lower in the peninsula the times lengthen. Flowering generally starts around Aug 1, so indicas or auto flowering varieties are best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom