Up from my MPB nightmare back to what I know!!!!

• Thread starter yayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yayarea

K.I.S.S.

Back to coco for now cant afford to lose another crop in MPB's. Anywayz

6 - 1000 watt
2 - 10 inch Max fans exhaust
2 - phat filters
1 - 10 inch Max fan intake
House AC ducted to this room if needed.
wood tables sloped for the runoff

Drip system, 3 gallon pots, botainicare readygro moisture mix, watered 30 gallons DTW every other day. Vegged to 18 inches Charlie Brown christmas treed as I call it, or Lollipopped but really called Pistlwhipped for those who know, Cut off all but the top 3 nodes and water leaves and flip 3 days later.

"per gallon"
7ml FloraNova Bloom
1ml Floralicious plus
1ml Calmag plus
1ml Roots Excel
AN Big Bud
AN Overdrive

Super simple and cheap 10.5 lbs of hard rock nugs NO larf.

Up from my mpb nightmare back to what i know 3

Up from my mpb nightmare back to what i know 2

Up from my mpb nightmare back to what i know

Up from my mpb nightmare back to what i know 7

Up from my mpb nightmare back to what i know 5

Up from my mpb nightmare back to what i know 4

Up from my mpb nightmare back to what i know 6

Up from my mpb nightmare back to what i know 8

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
now that works :) beautiful buds!

G81

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Good job on that my friend!!!

Are those 3 gallon pots you have those in? What is the ratio of Coco to Perlite you are running there? I do the same setup as you, so I am wondering about your feed times per day and the Nutes you are using.

B

biggs

beautifull looking plants yayarea, what strain you running. and if you don't mind me asking, what happened with the mpb?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Absolutely stunning work yayarea! :rock

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Now that's bouncin back!

I think that you are definitely back in the swing and makin up for lost time.
I will have to play catch up myself.

-TF

Giddeon

Giddeon

Sorry to hear your MPB's didn't work out, Rocking the coco though! What are the benefits in growing a taller plant and lolli-popping it vs. finishing a plant the size of the un-trimmed section?

S

StinkyPete

Premium Member
Supporter
:confused0054: Those are some beautiful ladies, excellent work yayarea. Do you use the same nutes for veg and bloom 7mil/g FNB all the way though?

Y

yayarea

now that works :) beautiful buds!

G81
Thanks, trying to recover and get back on track.
Good job on that my friend!!!
Thank you.
Are those 3 gallon pots you have those in? What is the ratio of Coco to Perlite you are running there? I do the same setup as you, so I am wondering about your feed times per day and the Nutes you are using.
yes they are 3gal, I dont know the ratio of coco to perlite the readygro comes pre mixed just make sure you give it a good flush. I feed once every other day.
beautifull looking plants yayarea, what strain you running. and if you don't mind me asking, what happened with the mpb?
Rez's sour D ibl x Purple Kush (blue sky coffeeshop) I heard the pk is really called ultraviolet for trichome tech??? blue sky is always renaming peoples shit, they suck.
one of the building blocks of DWC is root rot..oh forgot .."lumen shock"

been there done that back to SWC and no probs

insanely beautiful photos
Thank you, yeah that root rot @$#% going to give heaths system a try cant beat the hydro growth. What is SWC???

Absolutely stunning work yayarea! :rock
Thanks bro, your shits killer I check your threads on the reg.
buds look great my friend, what cut you running?
Rez's sour D ibl x Purple Kush (blue sky coffeeshop)
Now that's bouncin back!

I think that you are definitely back in the swing and makin up for lost time.
I will have to play catch up myself.

-TF
Thanks, your grow lab and lounge are the shit. Too bad about the mpb, Im hating that Ive been kicked back down to coco.
Sorry to hear your MPB's didn't work out, Rocking the coco though! What are the benefits in growing a taller plant and lolli-popping it vs. finishing a plant the size of the un-trimmed section?
Glad the MPB is working on a consistent for yah, Trying to bring my mpb back as we speak been feeding the hydrofungicide, cant figure out what happen though. I learned this from another grower (57325 and pisthlwhipped) vegging to 18 inches or so gives you a nice root system then trimming all the stuff off to the last 3 nodes them flower will give you a shit load of clones and the plant focus will be on nice big nugs no larf. I tried to just do a short veg and flower but the root system and yield went way down.
I ask myself the same question cause, Growmaster does a short veg in his beds and his shit yields crazy but hes using alot of plants and his shits DIALED.
Pretty bossy yourself, I hated to see you pack up the undercurrent you had that thing dialed on icmag, what do you think the problem was? flipbox? What happen to Freshsteppin?
:confused0054: Those are some beautiful ladies, excellent work yayarea. Do you use the same nutes for veg and bloom 7mil/g FNB all the way though?
Yes sir veg and bloom, super simple and easy on the pockets few additives and shits good. Lot of people put the lucas formula down but works consistently time and time again. You dont have to worry about them reformulating, dropping products, bringing them back wit different names. Dont know if GH is the best out there but wit a few tweaks its pretty high on the list.

S

StinkyPete

Premium Member
Supporter
I couldn't agree with you more GH has great products at an even better price. What made you decide to go with the FNB instead of maxibloom or micro & bloom?

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

i was wondering what length r the wooden tables and how man pots do u have n them
now thats what i caLL purrrrrrfectoooooooooo

I

innercityphunk

F shaving legs

nicely done.

when do you give them the full body shave?

Z

Z-ro

Nice n chunky, is that 16 plants per light in there? Are you opposed to using eagle20 to clear up that pm or do you use other stuff?

Aligee

Aligee

Now thats the business bro !!! You are killing it my friend ... your rockin'!!! that shit hard ..and i agree the nova line is pretty FN good especially wit coco !!! Ali..G.

Top Bottom