Up in the Lab

• Thread starter Prestige
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prestige

Prestige

Okay, so I haven't posted a diary on the Farm yet, bout time I do.

Follow along and sing along if you know the words to this song ;)

GSC
BSE!
213 OG Black Magic Cut
NightFire OG
Mayhem Kush
Kush INC.
Purple Cheddar
Purple Pussy
Mystery GDP strain from CSG

Some will probably stay in the veg room. I gotta decide on my strains for the second run, but it will more likely than not be one of the varieties on this little list.

I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night and haven't had my coffee. So pics to come.

This is suppose to be THE GSC from SF, btw. Clone-only. We'll see what's-up.

Keep doin ur thing, Farmers! Thanks for stopping by.

Blow Blunts!

Last edited:
OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Whagwan mi amigo... Looks like a proper line up. Got me a seat in this this heat.

Prestige

Prestige

Seedlings (and 1 pretty neglected re-vegging clone lol)

Clones

A few mothers (yes, 2 are being re-vegged)

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Man I know that feeling. Sometimes you just don't know what ya got till its gone ha ha. I get sloppy sometimes and forget to take cuts or whatever the case. Looks funny as fuck when the re veg growth tips start shooting out the left over bud sites. Last year at a buddy's green house he re veged every single one of his plants and and re flowered them with a greater yield the second flowering even after the stress of a re veg. They come back in twice as bushy just takes a few weeks to pull em outta the shok they go thru but when they start taking off again they take off with vengeance.

Prestige

Prestige

Man, someone who knows what's-up lol. I'm going to give them 2-4 months to stabilize then take clones off of them. I find the quality to be a lot lower on re-vegged plants, so this is the little trick I use.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Ya I gotta agree with you 100% on that although he did yield more the second flower after the re veg. I did notice trichome production was not as great as the first flower.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Do you find any noticable difference in trichome production between cuts flowered off a re veg plant compared to the actual plants flowered after a re veg???

Prestige

Prestige

The cuts off of a re-vegged plant always give me better quality smoke than revegging the actual plant itself, for me anyways. I think the most important pert is letting the re-veg stabilize and recover before putting it back into flower. Also, they are always going to be slightly different after re-veg; 1) because the plant is getting older and 2) because of environmental factors

Top Bottom