Upcoming release info (14/06/10)

• Thread starter truecannabliss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

truecannabliss

Yes thats correct, i am gonna put some pictures up of them soon for everyone to see.
Peace

C

CanadianClassic

I would be happy with any of those strains they all sound EPIC!...keep us updated...

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy shit, how did I miss this thread.. OJD and trucannabliss.. :clapping... Count me in for a pack of each.. I'd love to see some pics of the dad used.. Thanks for all, this is going to be fun..

F

frogeye

Any new news on the release date? This thread seems to have lost steam. Hey tcb could you drop some science on us and let us all know whats going on with yer fine offerings. peace

T

truecannabliss

Seeds will be in the post tomorrow people, sorry for the delay....on the plus side we have harvested another 2 strains and have sent them along too.

UKhem
Here we used a very unique OG Kush cut from an Orgnkid S1, amazing potency and taste unlike any other kush we dusted her with the largest yielding of our Chemdog bx2 males to decrease internode space and increase yield for a heavy hitting, stinker with a stone that lasts for hours.

Secret Recipe
Bring some magical yields and exotic sour flavors to your garden with this large producing beauty that will make your mouth water with fruity, sour funk given by her magical mystery parents. Super sticky ladies that will leave you with lots of finger hash come harvest time. Perfect for SOG.

Hope everyone is well, been super busy but will be back soon to throw up a whole bunch of pics and with with a lot to tell you all too.
Peace

true grit

true grit

Seeds will be in the post tomorrow people, sorry for the delay....on the plus side we have harvested another 2 strains and have sent them along too.

UKhem
Here we used a very unique OG Kush cut from an Orgnkid S1, amazing potency and taste unlike any other kush we dusted her with the largest yielding of our Chemdog bx2 males to decrease internode space and increase yield for a heavy hitting, stinker with a stone that lasts for hours.

Secret Recipe
Bring some magical yields and exotic sour flavors to your garden with this large producing beauty that will make your mouth water with fruity, sour funk given by her magical mystery parents. Super sticky ladies that will leave you with lots of finger hash come harvest time. Perfect for SOG.

Hope everyone is well, been super busy but will be back soon to throw up a whole bunch of pics and with with a lot to tell you all too.
Peace

Oooooh....now Im stoked. Thanks again true, the journal starts asap. Did the hazey photos work out for ya bro?

Secret recipe sounds killer...any idea on flower times? Or a good 9-10wk'er like most?

T

truecannabliss

Still trying to figure out all the pictures bro but will let you know for sure, think we may use the one of you in the mask from here if your cool with that?
As for the secret recipe i would expect here to go 10 weeks(maybe as long as 11 to get her to to swell up to her potential), id be surprised at any sooner than that.
Super excited for everyone to get going.
Peace

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Have these been tested?? Sounds pretty good.. :)

true grit

true grit

Still trying to figure out all the pictures bro but will let you know for sure, think we may use the one of you in the mask from here if your cool with that?
As for the secret recipe i would expect here to go 10 weeks(maybe as long as 11 to get her to to swell up to her potential), id be surprised at any sooner than that.
Super excited for everyone to get going.
Peace

Yeah bro, feel free to use that one and crop out anything further you feel incriminating. lol. Yeah lemme know if i mixed up any pheno photos- sure i can reseperate... shoot you know I'll push her a good 11wks..hehe.

Have these been tested?? Sounds pretty good.. :)

Should have one goin shortly....:boogie:

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
sweet, true grit.. I know you will do it to the max homey..

jaredman

jaredman

Ill be watching for these for sure. The chemy jones and the sour chem haze whoooeeee

O

ojd

na bro

these take a while to get there from where im at
i recon wednesday -thursady they should get to logic
and maybe the next day or so logic will list them

il make a thread for a heads up

peace

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
na bro

these take a while to get there from where im at
i recon wednesday -thursady they should get to logic
and maybe the next day or so logic will list them

il make a thread for a heads up

peace

:bongsmi:

B

Bhanghead

DAMN!! they all sound like behind the counter DANK! super excited to get a chance to grow some of those crosses out! LemChem and SourChem Haze!! oh my god....UUUGGGHHH....

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup, LemChem and chemmy jones are what i'm after.. Are there any pics posted of the mom used in the lemchem..?

Top Bottom